Serious Syndi's Summer Surprise Wheel! - Valve DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
YOU DEFINITELY OWE ME A SEAT IN THAT CAB COUNCIL OF YOURS BOY.

@Nov

me

unironically love watching content related to that game and I really like games like these
also in hopes of playing with other residents of neb haha

[doublepost=1624995351][/doublepost]THREE MORE WILL BE SELECTED TOMORROW!

@jimbo 2 added to list.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
fun fact about intruder
it used to have like 10 peak players when you could only buy it on their website (or you were opted into a closed beta i dont remember) so you could get a browser addon that i had that would tell you when there were a decent amount of players on any one server at a time so you could connect and play with actual people

when it had a low playerbase it was a lot less toxic i made a lot of friends now i've heard its pretty riled up

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
fun fact about intruder
it used to have like 10 peak players when you could only buy it on their website so you could get a browser addon that i had that would tell you when there were a decent amount of players on any one server at a time so you could connect and play with actual people

when it had a low playerbase it was a lot less toxic i made a lot of friends now i've heard its pretty riled up

lets play intruder together nexus

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
not tonight but im sure we can play tomorrow if you're on a bit earlier xoxo
fun fact about intruder
it used to have like 10 peak players when you could only buy it on their website (or you were opted into a closed beta i dont remember) so you could get a browser addon that i had that would tell you when there were a decent amount of players on any one server at a time so you could connect and play with actual people

COUNT ME IN

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
ok we play tarkov tomorrow babe we can let the wee lad @Trains on if he behaves like
i behave i behvae

i dont trust my brother's freinds to do anything but bitch about whatever new features get added or mock me for playing the videogame so i play ganw

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i behave i behvae

i dont trust my brother's freinds to do anything but bitch about whatever new features get added or mock me for playing the videogame so i play ganw
trust me to die a lot, but trust me to be happy dying

Status
Not open for further replies.