Information "Tabletop Central" - Tabletop Gaming Megathread

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Forgot to post this after our D&D session last saturday.
@Mic15000 @FreeSpy @Pyromaniac @Revanox
image.png

Oh also @Numbers ' character got downed while he was not there.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We had... A session

(photo courtesy of @novtrox)
image.png

(There are all friends)
image.png

I'd like to say as the DM, I did not kill anyone, technically...

sots

community bear
Nebulae
fsc6fYt.png

Ks6kdTf.png

gameplay wise i like that each race is pretty suited towards a certain playstyle/class, but isnt your only option, for example making a warrior i'd probably roll with dukar or awakened, and both would be good just different playstyles

backstories feed into the lore of the world and give ideas about what sort of characters you could make playing them, for example:
"The Awakened are a remnant of Aelerion’s final act as the god of Nature, immediately after Sundeath. Aelerion awakened every animal and beast in the world, and tasked them with the divine order to protect the world from the coming evils. "
that's a character point already, your character took onboard OR refused the call to protect the world, why did they do that?

pretty cool and accessible enough, though a lot of the backstory stuff is confusing for someone who doesnt know the lore/universe/whatever, naturally! would play bear man if given the opportunity

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fsc6fYt.png

Ks6kdTf.png

gameplay wise i like that each race is pretty suited towards a certain playstyle/class, but isnt your only option, for example making a warrior i'd probably roll with dukar or awakened, and both would be good just different playstyles

backstories feed into the lore of the world and give ideas about what sort of characters you could make playing them, for example:
"The Awakened are a remnant of Aelerion’s final act as the god of Nature, immediately after Sundeath. Aelerion awakened every animal and beast in the world, and tasked them with the divine order to protect the world from the coming evils. "
that's a character point already, your character took onboard OR refused the call to protect the world, why did they do that?

pretty cool and accessible enough, though a lot of the backstory stuff is confusing for someone who doesnt know the lore/universe/whatever, naturally! would play bear man if given the opportunity

the gist of the lore is that the god of sun and light abruply died 1000 years ago and the world has been bathed in eternal darkness since
the only thing that can create light is a holy oil that the light god made millenia

sots

community bear
Nebulae
launched a roll20 game dm'ing for the 'first time', did lost mines of phandelver for @Limeao and @Maui, notable events include limeao orchestrating a public hanging of the redbrands.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if anyone's hosting some sort of dnd or tabletop game i've ZERO experience but would like to try it out if you're looking for spare

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
both

and gundam

and evangelion

all at once
I was going to say 'whatever answer was the right answer' but this is so much more right. Yes please