TakeTwo Interactive sends cease and desist to OpenIV developers

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
it's not a client which "reverse engineers" the game, it's a developer
yes, i may have said it wrong - but it doesn't change the fact that the developer had to reverse engineer the game to create the client, which breaches the eula anyway

Reactions: List

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yes, i may have said it wrong - but it doesn't change the fact that the developer had to reverse engineer the game to create the client, which breaches the eula anyway
the thing is common sense
if you re a game to be able to mod it and make it more fun and enjoyable it's okay
if you re a game in order to write hacks for it, a bit less

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
god bless the hackers who spawn in money and cool rides. its impossible to get any of the fun shit in gta online without hacker intervention unless youve got enough free time to treat the game like a second job
they are real heroes, risking their virtual freedom for their and our enjoyment of the game

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
I wonder if we could convince Nexus Mods to host GTA mods until this whole thing's over?

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
what? the problem is not the hosting of the mods

the problem is that the software to use mods is literally gonna be gone
Ok, should have read into it more.
[doublepost=1497767537][/doublepost]
god bless the hackers who spawn in money and cool rides. its impossible to get any of the fun shit in gta online without hacker intervention unless youve got enough free time to treat the game like a second job

they are real heroes, risking their virtual freedom for their and our enjoyment of the game

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-online-cheating-tool-force-hax-shut-down-by-take-two-interactive/

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
bXgSRcp.png

And I quote Mark at 00:05 -

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
OpenIV is back, but that still was a shitty move from TakeTwo. It's only back because of the negative steam reviews......