Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch?

Overwatch or TF2?

• Total voters

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
sorry when i say it has more to offer i mean theres 22 classes as opposed to 9 and loads of different weapons
Thing is,

Both are still improving (so we thought)
Tf2 has low class variety but high weapon variety
Overwatch has high class variety but low weapon variety
At the end of the day, they are quite similar in those aspects, but they are still different games.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thing is,

Both are still improving (so we thought)
Tf2 has low class variety but high weapon variety
Overwatch has high class variety but low weapon variety
At the end of the day, they are quite similar in those aspects, but they are still different games.

The TF2 weapons are atleast to my eyes, weapon skins with a bit of change in stats.

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
3 gamemodes.

Less than 7 maps.
And seriously this is a game that got recently released when tf2 was made it didn't have much in the way of maps, let the game improve
[doublepost=1469204648][/doublepost]
The TF2 weapons are atleast to my eyes, weapon skins with a bit of change in stats.
Yes but each offers different playstyles.

For instance, I go for market garden soldier as opposed to the 'solly' style.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Muselk posted a nice video detailing how Valve rarely listens to the playerbase and how it takes them months upon months to actually nerf and fix things that actually need to be fixed. The Meet Your Match update has officially made TF2 CS:GO with full-blown casual and competitive modes with no pubs anymore. Everyone has put their trust in Valve, yet they frankly never do anything.

"You know what TF2 should copy from OverWatch? OverWatch's group concern for the community's opinion."

York

Electron
Nebulae
so the premise is blizzard said "hey guys we like tf2 let's make our own" so they did, except now you want to blow your load over all the characters

and if you can't beat your weasel to tracer's ass or roadhog you'll cum buckets when you look into their unique and original back stories

each character basically functions as a class so you got a TON more characters I mean, classes to choose from than TF2

I MEAN LOOK AT ALL THESE EPIC CHARACTERS YA GOT

1. robot weaboo ninja dude
2. engineers minority friend from high school
3. the grim reaper
4. edgy aging soldier max payne guy
5. fat Chinese ice cube bitch
6.bender from futurama/ WallE
7. robot weaboo ninja dude's brother who uses a bow and arrow
8.donkey kong with a robot suit
9. snoop dogg with sound gun
10.robot ghandi
11. gender bent scout with a slightly better ass
12. unattractive dyed hair tumblrina appeasement character
13. homeless meth addict demoman
14. kawaii waifu desuchan robot gamer girl 5000

15. other guys

the storyline is basically that humans made robots who became aware so they said "fuk you lol" and attacked, humans won and the robots got gg'd and now they are trying to legalize homosexuality for robots so they all kill eachother in the streets of LA trying to see who can push the limo down the street fastest

hi im gosu

irrelevant union bias
Nebulae
People should stop getting butthurt about how Overwatch is apparently a ripoff of every other MOBA. Everything that could be used in a game, has pretty much already been used. The originality of characters and abilities in Overwatch is significantly better than TF2, and whether you agree or not, please stop getting aggy over it and try to find me a game that hasn't ripped off something else.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
so the premise is blizzard said "hey guys we like tf2 let's make our own" so they did, except now you want to blow your load over all the characters

and if you can't beat your weasel to tracer's ass or roadhog you'll cum buckets when you look into their unique and original back stories

each character basically functions as a class so you got a TON more characters I mean, classes to choose from than TF2

I MEAN LOOK AT ALL THESE EPIC CHARACTERS YA GOT

1. robot weaboo ninja dude
2. engineers minority friend from high school
3. the grim reaper
4. edgy aging soldier max payne guy
5. fat Chinese ice cube bitch
6.bender from futurama/ WallE
7. robot weaboo ninja dude's brother who uses a bow and arrow
8.donkey kong with a robot suit
9. snoop dogg with sound gun
10.robot ghandi
11. gender bent scout with a slightly better ass
12. unattractive dyed hair tumblrina appeasement character
13. homeless meth addict demoman
14. kawaii waifu desuchan robot gamer girl 5000

15. other guys

the storyline is basically that humans made robots who became aware so they said "fuk you lol" and attacked, humans won and the robots got gg'd and now they are trying to legalize homosexuality for robots so they all kill eachother in the streets of LA trying to see who can push the limo down the street fastest
better than tf2 tho lol

York

Electron
Nebulae
better than tf2 tho lol
tbh yeah tf2 isn't fun at least for me anymore, this coming from someone who considered it my favorite game back when I played

ca4.jpg

this is all the rage now

Nebulae
TF2 use to be a lot better when the game wasn't a hat simulator, but now multiple games are coming out and eventually the servers are gonna be non-existent. I would say the CS:GO market would be better if you were going to gamble/trade, but now that steam is cracking down on that TF2 might be the place to start trading and all that.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Things TF2 players want:

More maps
More gamemodes
More weapons

Things TF2 players don't want:

More hats
More taunts
More crates

Fucking hell Valve, is it that hard to understand?