Things TF2 players want:

More maps
More gamemodes
More weapons

Things TF2 players don't want:

More hats
More taunts
More crates

Fucking hell Valve, is it that hard to understand?
Almost every update, Valve has added in a map. People should be grateful we're getting maps (albeit they are mostly community maps made official).
Also, I don't think people want gamemodes. People will always be happy with the gamemodes they've got, especially Payload, KOTH and Control Points. Now, people definitely don't want gamemodes after the shit releases of fucking PASS time and Mannpower.
But yeah you're right about weapons. They're gonna make new weapons for either heavy or pyro if one team succeeds. It would actually be pretty hard to just throw in weapons as they could be overpowered, game-changing or just plain useless.

No one minds about the taunts, hats and crates as long as maps and weapons are released with them.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@RetroPirate1 , @Silly Pillow

376778_qQnoT9gk.jpg

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I'm not gonna lie, I've spent about 1.1k hours of TF2. I've played it since 2013 and I loved it. Made lots of friends from it, and I was once addicted to trading.

It's just that Valve HAD to fuck it up with Gun Mettle and unwanted or unneeded nerfs and buffs. It killed weapons like the Half-Zaotichi and dead ringer. They fucked up pretty Much everything that got me hooked on the game in the first place, and one of My best internet friends, Brotato, even quit because it made TF2 more like CS:GO. They barely listen to their community anymore and work on DOTA 2 more than their other games. I spent hundreds of dollars on it, and I gave most of it away to My friend FOR FREE. TF2 was the thing that made me Love Valve, and is Also one of them that showed how little they listen to the community.

Overwatch reminds me of The times when TF2 was good. Playing it made me feel like Playing the old TF2 more than current TF2. Okay, maybe it didn't have the same type of mayhem as TF2, but it sure had the fun of it. Playing Hanzo or Junkrat reminds me of Sniper with the huntsman and Demoman. I loved the beta, and I Will probably buy it one day, when I'm not too shy to ask My parents for money.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
I'm not gonna lie, I've spent about 1.1k hours of TF2. I've played it since 2013 and I loved it. Made lots of friends from it, and I was once addicted to trading.

It's just that Valve HAD to fuck it up with Gun Mettle and unwanted or unneeded nerfs and buffs. It killed weapons like the Half-Zaotichi and dead ringer. They fucked up pretty Much everything that got me hooked on the game in the first place, and one of My best internet friends, Brotato, even quit because it made TF2 more like CS:GO. They barely listen to their community anymore and work on DOTA 2 more than their other games. I spent hundreds of dollars on it, and I gave most of it away to My friend FOR FREE. TF2 was the thing that made me Love Valve, and is Also one of them that showed how little they listen to the community.

Overwatch reminds me of The times when TF2 was good. Playing it made me feel like Playing the old TF2 more than current TF2. Okay, maybe it didn't have the same type of mayhem as TF2, but it sure had the fun of it. Playing Hanzo or Junkrat reminds me of Sniper with the huntsman and Demoman. I loved the beta, and I Will probably buy it one day, when I'm not too shy to ask My parents for money.
pretty much the same exact story as me lmao

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Well, to be honest. I've just read some of their comics and must say, they're great. And I still have hope that ValvE will give us a big update that we're all going to be fascinated from.
Oh, and by the way. Saddest Comic moment
69b855db9a3c731fcc1c4e007efb09a0.jpg

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Well, to be honest. I've just read some of their comics and must say, they're great. And I still have hope that ValvE will give us a big update that we're all going to be fascinated from.
Oh, and by the way. Saddest Comic moment
69b855db9a3c731fcc1c4e007efb09a0.jpg
The comics are fucking great. Period.