Serious Technoblade has passed away after a long fight with cancer

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm not sure how many here particularly care about Minecraft YouTubers, but for me, Alex "Technoblade" has been an inspiration. Both in the ways of videogames, and as a person. His wit and kindness left an eternal impression into my heart.

I'm going to miss him.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
News genuinely shocked me when i first heard it.
One of the best minecraft youtubers in recent memory.
Rest in peace.

Reactions: List

Tomy

Neutrino
Nebulae
was recommended the video of this guy revealing his cancer diagnosis a few months ago. sad to see he’s now gone. rip

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
...man
i grew up over my few teenage years with technoblade's shit - it kept me in high spirits. Even rewatching his stuff, he had a charm to him... i'm curious as to what actually happened, since he said everything was fine... and then just died...
i cried. one of the best fucking youtubers i've seen and watched over the course of... a long time, really.
actually one of the saddest things i've heard in a while. rest in peace alex

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As sad as it is, arranging a merch drop for when you die and titling the announcement of you death "so long nerds" is pretty fucking funny. Glad to see he never lost his sense of humor despite everything.

He'll always be remembered as one of the greats. Quite truly the best to ever do it.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
the hypixel team is making a book of condolences on their server which will be physically printed and sent to techno's family (of course with their consent) if anyone wants to say something to the family

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The only minecrafter that actually made great, watchable content. He left a better mark on the world than he probably hoped for, guy's a beast

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
the hypixel team is making a book of condolences on their server which will be physically printed and sent to techno's family (of course with their consent) if anyone wants to say something to the family
Good eye catching that, I'll have to check that after returning from my trip and before the end of the month.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
chatting about it is fine but I find it really aggravating how in your face people are being with it. it's almost just as bad as flaming him post mortem. im just trying to watch rlcs and twitch is just filled with people like this going out of the way to kill the vibe
UWV16Xn.png

open up any stream and there's a few chatters that are trying to be the first bearer of bad news to sustain their ego, weird attention grabby shit that's more a disservice than otherwise. they just want to see someone react to clip it. in a week or two we'll be seeing the first 'Streamers react to Technoblade's death' compilations. just sad people living sad lives

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
chatting about it is fine but I find it really aggravating how in your face people are being with it. it's almost just as bad as flaming him post mortem. im just trying to watch rlcs and twitch is just filled with people like this going out of the way to kill the vibe
UWV16Xn.png

open up any stream and there's a few chatters that are trying to be the first bearer of bad news to sustain their ego, weird attention grabby shit that's more a disservice than otherwise. they just want to see someone react to clip it. in a week or two we'll be seeing the first 'Streamers react to Technoblade's death' compilations. just sad people living sad lives

To echo this sentiment, it really grinds my gears to see people who are indifferent to Technoblade, making videos for internet clout or profiteering off of his passing. It sickens me.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Out of every minecraft youtuber, he's the only one that I actually enjoyed watching.

Over the years, I stopped keeping track of his uploads because I wasn't interested in the game anymore, but every now and then I'd get a video in my recommended and watch it. Because of that, I spent at least a month playing skyblock. The goodbye video actually almost made me cry for the first time in a while.

I re-downloaded the game today to hop on hypixle and send in my condolences - they set up an area where you can write some stuff down in a book and submit it. They'll be turning all moderated messages into a physical book for his family.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
twitch culture is a blight
fJqyNMm.png
I skimmed through both of those videos, they're both using the same clips from only 3-4 different people.

They're milking a tragedy so fast that there isn't enough clips of people talking about it publicly to differentiate their content.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
sP70xfJ.jpg

My whole entire summer vacation in 2019 was spend on hypixel skyblock and it was because of his video. I thought at the time how could a guy be so entertaining and so good at a video game that he wins every single tournament. Withy my return to minecraft when everybody was playing it at the time. Technoblade was my favorite minecraft youtuber at the time.

I will play hytale to remember you legend cus without him. I wouldn't have lived 3 years of my life now thinking daily about a video game that will release in the future. <3

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
The only people that have actually hit me hard when it came to their passing was Etika and Technoblade - He didn't deserve this man...

i can't watch his VR video now, because it makes me cry. he made that shit while he knew he was in his terminal stage... he even said "I'll see you guys next time" while laying on the floor... god dude.. the fucking aging of that...
it's uh... surreal to rewatch the other cancer video, where he says things were going good 6 months ago... and then this.