TED CRUZ DROPS OUT OF GOP RACE

casool

Quark
Nebulae
She is not president yet, just a running candidate. And this won't just be impeaching her from the party/political titles, but an actual arrest.

Ah right, she's no longer in office.
[doublepost=1462927270][/doublepost]
Sometimes I question why we fight over who should be president. These people currently trying to become a president drop out because they're too much of a pussy to take criticism. Though, when I think of a country leader I think of a person who can take shit and impose the verdict correctly. People can say they can rebuild America but no one can. It's bullshit every time I have to hear it. When things change its hard to change it back. These fucks need to man up and show they can be a leader of a country. It's a real shame nobody can take this seriously.

I'm going to have to argue against your "pussy" argument. It's more of an issue of they literally do not have a viable chance of winning. Especially not Kasich. Politicians take criticism from constituents all the time, they are incredibly thick skinned and must know how to deal with angry people. I seriously doubt that they dropped out because someone hurt their feelings.

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
Ah right, she's no longer in office.
[doublepost=1462927270][/doublepost]

I'm going to have to argue against your "pussy" argument. It's more of an issue of they literally do not have a viable chance of winning. Especially not Kasich. Politicians take criticism from constituents all the time, they are incredibly thick skinned and must know how to deal with angry people. I seriously doubt that they dropped out because someone hurt their feelings.
You might want to re-watch the debate.

casool

Quark
Nebulae
You might want to re-watch the debate.
You might want to take a look at the results of the last 8 primaries, and I dunno, the overall delegate count for each candidate at this point? It's very clear why Cruz dropped out.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Kasich only ran to help levitate votes away from Donald Trump at the national convention for the GOP.
Once Ted was out, after he knew they still wouldn't win and didn't wanna waste the money, Kasich had no point in staying.

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Sometimes I question why we fight over who should be president. These people currently trying to become a president drop out because they're too much of a pussy to take criticism. Though, when I think of a country leader I think of a person who can take shit and impose the verdict correctly. People can say they can rebuild America but no one can. It's bullshit every time I have to hear it. When things change its hard to change it back. These fucks need to man up and show they can be a leader of a country. It's a real shame nobody can take this seriously.
@DemonElite

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
You might want to take a look at the results of the last 8 primaries, and I dunno, the overall delegate count for each candidate at this point? It's very clear why Cruz dropped out.
Well, I do suppose that's true. It's going to be tuff for me to make a vote now. :(

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

you have literally no idea what you're talking about, stick to spending your parents' money on gmod communities because that's all you're really good at.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I don't even want to vote at all lmao
don't waste your freedom.
go out and vote for the candidate you feel is the best
key word is best
none of them is perfect, but you have to find one more appealing than the other.
You know old people always get their way and force generation old policies, even though they are a small part of the population.
Wanna know why? Young people don't vote.
Why let a generation that already lived their life decide yours?

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
you have literally no idea what you're talking about, stick to spending your parents' money on gmod communities because that's all you're really good at.
i do in fact know what I'm talking about. In a citizen so I can talk about what I want. I'm successful to have two jobs so you have no authority to question what I buy bud.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I just make microscopes for a living and I can't even vote yet :L

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
giphy.gif

me when i look at this thread

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
i do in fact know what I'm talking about. In a citizen so I can talk about what I want. I'm successful to have two jobs so you have no authority to question what I buy bud.
man i've got two jobs, that's not a qualifier for success

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

You literally have zero idea what you're talking about. Literally none. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

Doing chores for your parents so you can raise their credit card bill does not make you successful.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
man i've got two jobs, that's not a qualifier for success
at least you can put on your resume that you worked two jobs at once and you are a professional gmod mapper.

E: @DemonElite roasting the hell outta of ace, might wanna explain why he is so wrong? I get your stuff but just for his sake so he does not just think you are roasting.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
at least you can put on your resume that you worked two jobs at once and you are a professional gmod mapper.

E: @DemonElite roasting the hell outta of ace, might wanna explain why he is so wrong? I get your stuff but just for his sake so he does not just think you are roasting.

The biggest fucking joke is that he asserts people are dropping out because they're pussies. The only person that could even remotely apply to is MAYBE Jeb Bush, but even then it's hardly applicable. They've dropped out because they're all shit, they've been getting stomped out by Trump who's held a massive lead on both popular vote and delegate count. He's entirely ignorant to what's going on in this presidential election cycle.

Everytime someone says "America can't be rebuilt" are the same lazy cunts who sit at home on the couch masturbating on election day doing absolutely fuck all. Bernie was easily the biggest candidate for viable change, a new deal democrat, the second coming of Franklin Roosevelt. He could have easily taken the nomination had college aged students got off their asses and voted. They could be the most powerful and influential voting demographic if they ever got off their asses, stopped shitposting on Tumblr about feminism and did something with their lives.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
maybe words from god himself???
Totally agree, Bernie would be beating cuntin in a landslide if all his supporters actually got out and voted. So many people back him, but so few actually go out and vote.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Totally agree, Bernie would be beating cuntin in a landslide if all his supporters actually got out and voted. So many people back him, but so few actually go out and vote.

These same people love finding endless conspiracies as to why Bernie is losing. The fact is whether or not $hillary earned it, she has the minority vote, she has the female vote; two key demographics...Bernie has....College students and rural white people. But those college students don't vote. They just spend $600+ of their parent's money on Gmod communities.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
These same people love finding endless conspiracies as to why Bernie is losing. The fact is whether or not $hillary earned it, she has the minority vote, she has the female vote; two key demographics...Bernie has....College students and rural white people. But those college students don't vote. They just spend $600+ of their parent's money on Gmod communities.
And the time they do actually allocate to politics is that of complaining, not actually voting on the day you are meant to vote...
Some of these people even go to demonstrations but still don't fucking vote.
I really wonder if brain rot is an epidemic we don't know about.