Tell me about yourself

Mr. Anderson

Neutrino
Nebulae
I am new here and don't really know anybody.

Tell me and I guess anyone else that reads this a little about yourself or a lot I don't know.

I will begin.

I am Neyo and I have like six friends. I like to go for long walks on the beach and playing video games with random strangers on the internet. I don't like 9/11 memes but do like generic music and movies. This is me. I am me.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
I'm a communist nationalist who likes looking at cocks and make gmod poses for fun and spend to much time learning and studying the lore of Half-life

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
i love dark humor and real cringe but deep inside i feel genuinely bad for the things i laugh at and im the least racist person you'll ever find

also im the best and im the most humble person ever

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
I am new here and don't really know anybody.

Tell me and I guess anyone else that reads this a little about yourself or a lot I don't know.

I will begin.

I am Neyo and I have like six friends. I like to go for long walks on the beach and playing video games with random strangers on the internet. I don't like 9/11 memes but do like generic music and movies. This is me. I am me.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me.

Lmao! Hey there, @Mr. Anderson! I am Red Dress, I am 25 years old. I love poerty, and specialize in the traditional format - the haiku (I am soon to having a book published), before my current career I had a stageshow hypnosis and hypnotherapy business which I did for 4-5 years.

I am very competitive, particularly with video games. My favorites are GunZ, Melee, and Starcraft.

I also play the bass guitar. Spicey foods are the best!

Mr. Anderson

Neutrino
Nebulae
Lmao! Hey there, @Mr. Anderson! I am Red Dress, I am 25 years old. I love poerty, and specialize in the traditional format - the haiku (I am soon to having a book published), before my current career I had a stageshow hypnosis and hypnotherapy business which I did for 4-5 years.

I am very competitive, particularly with video games. My favorites are GunZ, Melee, and Starcraft.

I also play the bass guitar. Spicey foods are the best!

Hey, I am glad to see so many people actually take the time to get involved with this thread, wasn't 100% sure it'd be taken seriously when I started it but, I'm glad it was.

I don't know anything about "The Haiku" but do enjoy and appreciate many different poets. I'd sure like to hear more about your book sometime!

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Hey, I am glad to see so many people actually take the time to get involved with this thread, wasn't 100% sure it'd be taken seriously when I started it but, I'm glad it was.

I don't know anything about "The Haiku" but do enjoy and appreciate many different poets. I'd sure like to hear more about your book sometime!

Oh, shoot! You also like poety? You never said that in your original post! What poets do you like?

Also, yeah, haiku is great. It is a dying format, but it has much literary density while containing brevity. There just is not another format that can match the purpose of the haiku.

Mr. Anderson

Neutrino
Nebulae
Oh, shoot! You also like poety? You never said that in your original post! What poets do you like?

Also, yeah, haiku is great. It is a dying format, but it has much literary density while containing brevity. There just is not another format that can match the purpose of the haiku.

I don't really have a favourite poet but, probably my favourite poem/play/book/movie would be Shakespeare's Macbeth. Because it really expresses the damning effects of political ambition on the human psyche and how it can send you spiraling into an abyss of madness. It's pretty fucking tragic tbh.

Hmm, Haiku sounds pretty interesting, surprised I haven't heard of it before, though. I might look into it later.

Yeah, maybe I should add more info about myself but, I don't think I'm that interesting lol.