Tell me about yourself

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
We should do a cover sometime.
can I join in with a harmonica or some bongos???

OK SO, I hope I'm not late to the party, I'm Kacper, a redneck, jew, white trash polack retard, hello!
When it comes to RP, I love medRP and passive (so, no surprise, I'm Union Medical lead).
My main hobby, passion, however you name it, is moviemaking and animation.
I directed a very underground polish political-satire/adventure movie, a bunch of shorts and I've been animating since I was six years old (not even kidding). I always loved moviemaking and all of its aspects. I plan to work in the movie industry some time in the future, preferably as an animator, editor, or , of course, a director (my dream job aaaaa).
Right now, I make shitty 2D and 3D animations, which I don't publish (I mainly do them for friends so hmu if you want something, I'm no pro though!).
My moviemaking is currently on hiatus, due to a falling out with my crew, unfortunately. Our studio fell down like LP, over shares (and some other things).
So now I write scripts for the future, I animate, play games or sit here.

Reactions: List

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I'm a doctor and I play the guitar ayyyy I'm so tired I can't even think my dude

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"Hi, I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, 'Big Hoss.' Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years—you never know what is gonna come through that door

Nebulae
I'm a dude who gets naked with every girl I meet. It works somehow.

coconut-water.png

Dr. sandu

Quark
Nebulae
Greetings

I'm a 19-year-old schizophrenic who still lives at home and drains taxpayer dosh for a living.

Jokes on you no one will look at this statement and question my mentality, definetly not.

I also liek video gaymes, it's pretty much the only thing i do.

daBidoofinator

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hallo

Im daBidoofinator and i like to post meme threads and to rate threads with bad spelling.

I love hl2rp but i do not play on neboulus that much.

Rate this bad spelling for a suprise :D (The suprise is that nothing happends)

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
i masturbate constantly

my life is worthless
Everyone's life is worthless
We'll never do something that will significantly change the world
We'll all be forgotten in the next 80 years or so