Tell me about yourself

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The reason why I say that about Shakespeare is that he his works are discourses on every aspect of the human condition: Romance, betrayal, adventure, loss, gain, murder, hope, war, curiosity and so so so much more!

Not only does he convey that in rhyme, rhythm, and meter but he also does it in understandable progression and storytelling.

Humanity is an artform and Shakespeare shows that.

I have not even started to discuss his technical mastery of linguistic syntax.

One of the most famous phrases of literature for good reason. It is simple, poignant, and crafted with poetic dilligence. It is also rhythmically precise!

You don't deserve to be here.

Go write a book.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
The reason why I say that about Shakespeare is that he his works are discourses on every aspect of the human condition: Romance, betrayal, adventure, loss, gain, murder, hope, war, curiosity and so so so much more!

Not only does he convey that in rhyme, rhythm, and meter but he also does it in understandable progression and storytelling.

Humanity is an artform and Shakespeare shows that.

I have not even started to discuss his technical mastery of linguistic syntax.

One of the most famous phrases of literature for good reason. It is simple, poignant, and crafted with poetic dilligence. It is also rhythmically precise!
r/LifeinC17 is really good

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
r/LifeinC17 is really good

Hey! Thank you for reading it, though I feel like it is so so cringeworthy looking back on it! It was fun to make and it was fun to play, but my hatred of fanfiction makes me inadvertantely regret making it!

I just wanted to write at the time, and while I have certainly grown as a writer since I man not a novelist.

LifeinC17 was a guilty guilty pleasure for me.

Reactions: List
D

Dazza

im dal harrison and this is my roleplay shop. I work here with my old friend @Dazza and my son, big @harry . Everything in here has an rp doc and a nebulae. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years of roleplaying – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that alert notification.

im not really sure about this, so lemme call my buddy whos an expert on roleplay so we can see if this is the real deal

Turhral

Proton
Nebulae
hi my name is turtle and i'm gonna blow you

The name's Turh. A frequent HL2RP player. Video games is sort of my life but still got things going for me.
I enjoy talking with friends and going out, but mostly introvert.

A pleasure.

Mr. Anderson

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm so glad this thread hasn't gone horribly wrong.

Reading through all of your reply's has left me stunned at both the honesty and the dankness of this community.

I have no regrets, I am content with the way this thread turned out.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm so glad this thread hasn't gone horribly wrong.

Reading through all of your reply's has left me stunned at both the honesty and the dankness of this community.

I have no regrets, I am content with the way this thread turned out.

The perfect amount of optimism.

You seem like a really nice guy.

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
Sure, why not.

I'm a huge Star Wars buff to the point of being at least semi-fluent in Mando'a. Roleplaying is one of my favourite things to do - like everyone else here - because I enjoy immersing myself in other universes... and because I'm a big fucking loser. Writing is also a passion of mine.

I'm twenty two years old and the father of a three year old demon wearing the flesh of a little girl.

Billy Mays looked me in the eyes like he was going to punch me and told me to clean my room once.