ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Everyone's life is worthless
We'll never do something that will significantly change the world
We'll all be forgotten in the next 80 years or so
well not everyone
some people turn out to be famous or change the world

OT uh, since everyone's doing it, my names Jamie, I'm ginger slightly, I live in the town next to possibly the worst place in the UK, and I have basically wasted my life so far playing video games. I've got a thing called retinitis pimentosa which is, funnily enough, also known as RP. So yeah RP is a condition now folks. If you're unsure of what it is look it up. Uhhh, I am either a pessimist or a realist, I'm in air cadets, I used to like dinosaurs a fuck ton and Godzilla, and I like doing things...? I have a dog (technically it isn't mine, it's my dads, and it's a guide dog) I don't know what else to say and yeah.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
well not everyone
some people turn out to be famous or change the world

OT uh, since everyone's doing it, my names Jamie, I'm ginger slightly, I live in the town next to possibly the worst place in the UK, and I have basically wasted my life so far playing video games. I've got a thing called retinitis pimentosa which is, funnily enough, also known as RP. So yeah RP is a condition now folks. If you're unsure of what it is look it up. Uhhh, I am either a pessimist or a realist, I'm in air cadets, I used to like dinosaurs a fuck ton and Godzilla, and I like doing things...? I have a dog (technically it isn't mine, it's my dads, and it's a guide dog) I don't know what else to say and yeah.
wont you be blind in your 40's?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i'm a kiwi from christchurch; AKA earthquake city, garden city, city of cones, etc etc, some weeks i live on a farm by mount hutt, it's got a decent view and an abundance of sheep so im pretty sorted when im there, other weeks i live in the dodgiest suburb of the city, last year i found a shotgun by the church down the road, good times.

my mate showed me hl2rp back in 2013 and i had fun. last year i was running out of games to play and i just thought "may as well see if it's still running", and lo and behold, it was. joined up on lemonpunch after playing on a few other servers that were basically dead, made my first character; lochlan (who is still alive, bless him), and started out there.

ended up first joining up on lp forums because of a serverguard error that banned me permanently because of my ping, made an intro and then i was sorted

now i can't leave this place
help me

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I post shitty memes so noone else has to be seen as the shittiest memer.

(E: I posted something else but it was wrong thread)

Last edited:

Eeyra

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi Neyo,

I just moved to Finland from Slovakia and started working and it's scary as fuck because I don't speak finnish that great just yet. I work in a pharmacy as a helper. I love Finland's nature, and nature in general, so yeah I like walks too. I wanna start hiking and cross country skiing when I can. I also love music, especially metal music and gigs. I love dogs and food, and well I'm slowly drifting away from gaming but I always find my way back :D

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Hi Neyo,

I just moved to Finland from Slovakia and started working and it's scary as fuck because I don't speak finnish that great just yet. I work in a pharmacy as a helper. I love Finland's nature, and nature in general, so yeah I like walks too. I wanna start hiking and cross country skiing when I can. I also love music, especially metal music and gigs. I love dogs and food, and well I'm slowly drifting away from gaming but I always find my way back :smiley:
You know it's worth it when you use the saunas.

Eeyra

Neutrino
Nebulae
You know it's worth it when you use the saunas.
True dat but our new apartment only has a shared one, and there's nothing better than the freedom to go use your own sauna. Plus I'm in panic because I'm on test trial and can get fired any time for lack of language skill :D maybe just me panicking, we'll see in the upcoming two months.