Telltale The Walking Dead Season 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1381

never been a fan of the tv series, always been a fan of the game series

telltale twd games have a special place in my heart and it probably stems from my younger days of watching pewdiepie lets plays of it when i was 12

i've seen season 4 episode 1 so far and it actually looks really good. still a great game

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
my favorite things in s4 are the slight references to the previous seasons and especially the comic style, other than that I'm not exactly sure how to feel about it due to the fighting mechanics and the fact there's a whole community of just kids able to survive on their own for so long

D

Deleted member 1381

72f521bcdc.jpg

a382298ab7.jpg

D

Deleted member 1381

i been saying since season motherfucking one that this bitch is gonna return
no one believed me
no one listened to me
im curious as to what happens, i mean clementine was still only what, 8 nearly 9 years old and had no say in the matter and didnt even see her get left behind

also how the heck she know what happened to lee

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
im curious as to what happens, i mean clementine was still only what, 8 nearly 9 years old and had no say in the matter and didnt even see her get left behind

also how the heck she know what happened to lee
cause if lee isnt with her its safe to assume she'd think he died

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it honestly shocks me that all telltale has to do is pluck an old surviving character back into their game to get mad hype from players, instead of those players objectively critiquing the game.

but if you lot are hype for the game i'm happy for you.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it honestly shocks me that all telltale has to do is pluck an old surviving character back into their game to get mad hype from players, instead of those players objectively critiquing the game.

I think its more that with how dreadful last season was that this one is genuinely already better in one episode. Its definately a curveball either way.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae

its the last season and we're still on the first two episodes after all :grinning:

D

Deleted member 1381

• crushed her dads head with a salt cube
  • called her a bitch
  • made her dad eat some :heyzeus: legs
  • left her on side of motorway to get owned by zombies
hype

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Final season's first episode is miles better than anything from seasons 2 and 3. With the possible exception of the ending (I'm in the minority, in that I don't think it's that bad and I'm sure it will be expanded upon)

Telltale is doing something different, Kenny's re-appearance in season 2 was handled differently to this as; he was never shown in trailers or talked about as a returning character, whereas now they have revealed her in the trailer which to me may be an indication they have an actual reason for her to be in the story and to serve a purpose rather than fan service.

Kenny was originally supposed to be the villian of season 2, but due to his popularity- they created Carver instead.