Telltale The Walking Dead Season 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Yes. That flashback build-up was also pretty meh, imo. You hear it's all so bad and in the end it's a random raider(?) group attacking a barm. I liked the Eddie cameo though, was really cool, too bad you get to kill the good guys and telltale tries to force you to feel bad morally abut uh shooting innocent people but they draw on you first and you die if you don't shoot them, lol.

would have made a better end if most of the character's fate fell in your hands,as it's the last season ever and all, take the decisions from all previous seasons and episodes and mix em in a giant bowl

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
961D267E1845D5E577152D0DC9D408DBE72C737B

I liked the barn scene, kinda a call back to the ending of season 1 with lee replaced with clem.

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
961D267E1845D5E577152D0DC9D408DBE72C737B

I liked the barn scene, kinda a call back to the ending of season 1 with lee replaced with clem.
I didn't like that too much, only triggered my ptsd to the force awakens remaking scenes which is just cheap and lazy fanservice

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly? I liked the ending. Alright it was a bit of a copout but can you imagine the reaction otherwise given this is their very last title? The one that made them famous?

Also the bridge scene with Minnie gave me fucking chills. I loved that entire encounter, by far the highlight of the episode for me.

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Honestly? I liked the ending. Alright it was a bit of a copout but can you imagine the reaction otherwise given this is their very last title? The one that made them famous?

Also the bridge scene with Minnie gave me fucking chills. I loved that entire encounter, by far the highlight of the episode for me.
Dont know why but I feel like Clem ending up living in the end makes no sense. She already looked sick before AJ supposedly cut her leg off. How comes if you cut off Lee’s hand in S1 he still turns but Clem doesn’t when she gets her leg chopped?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dont know why but I feel like Clem ending up living in the end makes no sense. She already looked sick before AJ supposedly cut her leg off. How comes if you cut off Lee’s hand in S1 he still turns but Clem doesn’t when she gets her leg chopped?
Honestly that was inconsistent even in the context of the lore of the series itself (ie; Lee got his hand cut off right away p.much if you do it), but the real reason is this was their sendoff and they didn't want to end it on a sour note for what is basically their flagship character.

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Honestly that was inconsistent even in the context of the lore of the series itself (ie; Lee got his hand cut off right away p.much if you do it), but the real reason is this was their sendoff and they didn't want to end it on a sour note for what is basically their flagship character.
The ending would have been way better and more impactful if she died. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The ending would have been way better and more impactful if she died. That’s all I’m gonna say.
Honestly yeah, it'd have been nice if it was due to a choice you made or not. But considering? I'm just glad we got it full-stop. I'm gonna be sad to see these guys go.