Telltale The Walking Dead Season 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1381

when you realise that without ben the entire group would of died because they wouldnt of known to smash larry's head in to stop him turning

Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
z995m4fekmo11.jpg

also i really enjoyed this final season, stronger than seson 2 and of course doesn't beat out season 1 but still very good
that pause menu music made me very sad

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
i honestly think clem or aj or BOTH will die at the end of season 4

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
i honestly think clem or aj or BOTH will die at the end of season 4
in their reddit ama they said this "Yes it's been a challenge! We know how important Clementine is to our fans, and we've put a lot of thought into how to end her story in way that pays homage to her starting point while still offering something fresh" so i dont think theyd just kill them off if they want something 'fresh'. either way, let's see if we get the 3rd and 4th episode in the first place

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
in their reddit ama they said this "Yes it's been a challenge! We know how important Clementine is to our fans, and we've put a lot of thought into how to end her story in way that pays homage to her starting point while still offering something fresh" so i dont think theyd just kill them off if they want something 'fresh'. either way, let's see if we get the 3rd and 4th episode in the first place
they're gonna get shot from some random dude and then the end credits will come rolling

WHAT AN ENDING!

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
I want a Telltale and a Fear walking dead crossover, all the ones we got was plainly TWD ones