TerminatorRP Compendium

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
maybe im out of touch but i really don't get why you would want to play rp in a terminator setting

listen shrike

if you can enjoy roleplay in a politics setting in the post dystopian future, I think we can enjoy a terminator

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fortnite having terminator on january 2021 is so out of left-field that the only explanation is that the producers are on nebulous

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
S2K was the primary way of doing it; SkyNET S2M'd unless at close range.

In S2RP it got a lot more deadly (and true to the setting).

Not to say the S2K wasn't fun at times; here's a video where John Connor led a group of us (including my reprogrammed 850, Chiron) onto a carrier to bring it down.

c6d936106b68d09d8c23865177810367.png

this was so funny to me, dude came out of nowhere and just started pummeling a terminator with the flag jfc

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
c6d936106b68d09d8c23865177810367.png

this was so funny to me, dude came out of nowhere and just started pummeling a terminator with the flag jfc
It became a bit of a meme in the final days that a load of people got flag weapons and started running around beating Terminators lmao

Wasn't serious but gave us all a laugh

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
It became a bit of a meme in the final days that a load of people got flag weapons and started running around beating Terminators lmao

Wasn't serious but gave us all a laugh
heroes, all of them

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
if the server happens i need equipable flags purely for roleplay reasons

take it a step further with drum bearers too

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
had a thought

what do you guys think about there being no radio communications on server?

realistically i reckon skynet's probably got the tech to intercept almost all radio chatter, meaning communications would have to be in person - could even write a segment on 'runners', which would be a common sight if radio communications is impossible

thoughts? i think it'd provide a unique dynamic, as most servers like this have some form of radio communication - it'd work especially well if there's multiple groups with their own bases across the map, and player runners have to get information from A to B

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
had a thought

what do you guys think about there being no radio communications on server?

realistically i reckon skynet's probably got the tech to intercept almost all radio chatter, meaning communications would have to be in person - could even write a segment on 'runners', which would be a common sight if radio communications is impossible

thoughts? i think it'd provide a unique dynamic, as most servers like this have some form of radio communication - it'd work especially well if there's multiple groups with their own bases across the map, and player runners have to get information from A to B

I can only speak from a WW3RP point of view but we did this a couple of times over the course of the servers and all that happened was:

The server felt empty even at 70 players when the majority of players were out of visual range.

People got frustrated and either tried to find ways around it or made use of external voip, especially in combat scenarios.