Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah nobody actually claims islam is peaceful
Are you serious

Where do you think the saying came from in the first place - I'm not swaying either side but why do you think people say it ironically?

D

Deleted member 243

ur walking across westminster bridge and see this, wdyd?
icon.jpg

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
http://**********/pol/1490197540311.jpg

the fucking ASIAN

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
Those exist, believe it or not
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
okay enough of religion, lets just kick the turks out and re-create byzantium

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

I think that references those who join the religion, but then leave. I know that they do strongly believe in sticking to the fate, or its death.

Status
Not open for further replies.