Thank You At The End Of The Universe| HL2RP²

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Is that the one where we mercy killed them in the cave
Outside in the desert. I was the stalker and wandered from the prison to the top of the cliff to silently beg for death as the control nodes has been fried.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Last edited:

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I'd like to thank everyone in Clamped Gang and the wider Ultraloyalist arc circle for playing @slick and mines events as well as actively engaging in the story we created with @ShaVeK HaChaver 814

I may have missed some but this is everyone I can think of:

@Andrew
@Flop
@Merlinsclaw
@Provingmedusa
@Appetite Ruining Kebab
@east
@Eviction Notice
@maxi
@Maytree
@Oswald
@Rod
@Ron

Also thank you to some key event helpers

@Toriwarior30055
@The Red Devil
@rob
@Ricsow
It was the most fun I ever had in hl2rp. Loved every single event I partook in, was a absolute blast and allowed me to make and develop a new side for J-7 this, character who had previously existed long before I came back to neb for hl2rp2 which I never thought of before.

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Shoutout to the absolute goat @Toriwarior30055 99% people don't understand this man HELD IT DOWN he's the glue he does so much thankless work and I wanna say thank you man you are honestly a foundational rock of the community at this point.

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
Shoutout to the absolute goat @Toriwarior30055 99% people don't understand this man HELD IT DOWN he's the glue he does so much thankless work and I wanna say thank you man you are honestly a foundational rock of the community at this point.
We have carried a Tori plushie since City 24 like an Olympic torch. He's actually one of the certified GOATs.

rob

Nebulae
He tried to run me over in a cement truck on Southside

joke aside he really is the GOAT, he was always hard at work when he was on the server AND he's responsible for like 5% of my memes

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
He tried to run me over in a cement truck on Southside

joke aside he really is the GOAT, he was always hard at work when he was on the server AND he's responsible for like 5% of my memes
hard at work or hardly working? 🤣

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Big shoutout to @rob for returning to the forums and keeping our morale high in all of this! Your memes was honestly a welcome addition to the server.

@Numbers @Appetite Ruining Kebab @PepicWalrus @Laura @Rod I wanna also thank you guys for the dedication to the last iteration of HL2rp, and a big thanks for allowing me to express my inner greenskin spirit. I hope to run into you again in Garry's Mod and do sum funny vort business.

@Merlinsclaw @Lewis! @slick @peaceandmagik89 And thank you guys for indoctrinating me to the OBC and inviting me to partake into sum crazy xen shenanigans in Ineu Valley! I had a full blast with you guys.

Last edited: