event guy
Nebulae
partnering with katie's fav server - hogwarts rp
or he's gunna relaunch ww3rp

either way, he'll be taking a break for a month or so, laying low

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Could anyone concisely explain the situation with Gurra to me? I haven't been active on LP since 2012-2013 and he was a pretty nice guy back then.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Could anyone concisely explain the situation with Gurra to me? I haven't been active on LP since 2012-2013 and he was a pretty nice guy back then.
money corrupted him. he started viewing lemonpunch as a business more than a community.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
money corrupted him. he started viewing lemonpunch as a business more than a community.
It wasn't the money, it's just his personality. He's been like this since LP was founded. IDK if some y'all ever noticed but he always had this hyper autistic outlook on the community like it was a business venture and not a community centered around having fun and playing games. Don't even get me started with the stunts on FP where his autism really showed in his posts and when he was changing everyone's titles to advertise LP and ServerGuard.

I never got heavily involved with LP for a couple reasons, one of them was Gurrazor being an autist. Another was being disillusioned in the coherency of video game communities that focus on a specific game after Ventmob, Revolt, and Ventmob 2.0 failing. All your eggs in one basket sorta thing.

But really, we need to stop focusing on LP. Memes are great but fuck Gurra and fuck LP, it's dead lets continue to build Nebulous in a way that it doesn't end up like LP was and how it was from the very beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.