The Anti-Trump 'Rally' Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Twenty people were beaten yesterday just because they happened to support Donald Trump. What happened to the people who said that Trump is LITERALLY HITLER and his supporters were the SA? It begins like that and will end with his supporters being lynched on the streets for wearing a MAGA shirt or a cap. What do you think about it, Nebulous?

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Are you kidding me?

Are you SERIOUS!?

YoU'Re A wHiTe MaLe!

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
To be fair, I do give props to the Donald Trump supporters for somehow being able look past his problems and see him as a politician and not as racist, sexist, homophobic, incestuous, and an overall biggot, but that's just my opinion

As for the attack itself, sure, people are entitled to freedom of speech, but I don't really know if attacking people is really the best answer as to silencing people's views

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be fair, I do give props to the Donald Trump supporters for somehow being able look past his problems and see him as a politician and not as racist, sexist, homophobic, incestuous, and an overall biggot, but that's just my opinion

As for the attack itself, sure, people are entitled to freedom of speech, but I don't really know if attacking people is really the best answer as to silencing people's views
>Racist, sexist, homophobic, incetuous, bigot

Sir Anglo, when did he ever say any of those things.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
incestuous

2a421fba79266d6f9cb3fe33820166f5d6eadac3

I mean, I understand the other ones but

eh?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
imho u cant really support a rich, racist and homophobic asshole unless you're an asshole yourself also

beatings are wrong though

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
imho u cant really support a rich, racist and homophobic asshole unless you're an asshole yourself also

beatings are wrong though

>Rich, racist, homophobic

Dude you're the second person to say that yet you don't explain or give sources

mert

Atom
Nebulae
SA_Jews.jpg

Excuse me sir, I work for the Social Justice Department, and I have detected bigotry here.

Hand over your white privilieges and no one will be hurt, understand that.... fucking white males these days.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
>Rich, racist, homophobic

Dude you're the second person to say that yet you don't explain or give sources
Give me about 20 Mins, and I shall provide all Sources

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Trump is the unfortunate result of what happens when you shit on the working class citizens for half a century
>be trump
>treat your employees nicely and care for them
>want to fix the economy by removing power from the big government which doesn't allow the working class to function properly due to taxes after taxes and only helps harming the working class
>be considered bad

mert

Atom
Nebulae
>be trump
>treat your employees nicely and care for them
>want to fix the economy by removing power from the big government which doesn't allow the working class to function properly due to taxes after taxes and only helps harming the working class
>be considered bad

He wants to build a wall and expel illegal immigration! Thats fucking racist!

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Twenty people were beaten yesterday just because they happened to support Donald Trump. What happened to the people who said that Trump is LITERALLY HITLER and his supporters were the SA? It begins like that and will end with his supporters being lynched on the streets for wearing a MAGA shirt or a cap. What do you think about it, Nebulous?
Go away Drumpf Voter.
He wants to build a 50 foot wall, deport 11 million, and cut taxes for middle class. He knows nothing about running a country.
His foreign policy's are insane, and will get us outcasts of the world. Drumpf is the laughing stock of every foreign government. For a reason.

mert

Atom
Nebulae
Go away Drumpf Voter.
He wants to build a 50 foot wall, deport 11 million, and cut taxes for middle class. He knows nothing about running a country.
His foreign policy's are insane, and will get us outcasts of the world. Drumpf is the laughing stock of every foreign government. For a reason.

>drumpf

Opinion discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.