The Anti-Trump 'Rally' Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
we can start off with this

i also love the fact how you guys got suddenly passive-aggressive and began posting shit memes because i disagreed with your political beliefs, quite mature from you and i really hope you make a good thread out of this :thumbsup:

But it's all banter :(

Build a wall and cut taxes? How will you pay for it then?
Get owned

Illegals and criminals? The vast number of crimes percentage wise are committed by citizens. Illegals all have jobs, working their ass off in meat packing and farms to harsh conditions, they keep American family's alive.
Get owned.

Americas enemy's and ally's?
You mean Saudi Arabia, who controls 1/3rd of the oil in the world? Yeah, getting rid of them will have a great economic impact. Drumpf said himself that he would show AMERICAN POWER and increase military spending (while lowering tax?!) to improve ally's. That's not what our ally's want and they have said that.
Get owned.

*drops mic*
By decreasing spending on the whole world, the United States should first stop throwing money at its allies and isolate itself more, dedicate whatever money it has to itself, the three billion they hand out to us are needed more at home than with Israel.

The Cartel operates from the southern borders, rapists and criminals can trespass in too and go unnoticed, illegals can be hired for cheap and steal jobs from young Americans who want to have a decent low-tier job but they can't have that opportunit since Pedro already took it. I don't care about what illegals have, I'd never allow a stranger to walk into my house, eat my food, sleep on my bed and be with my family. Some of them are working then by the end of the month don't have to pay taxes and ship the money back to Mexico to their families. Sure there are legal criminals, but at least they're my citizens and they're bound by my laws as they're the citizens of my country, illegals aren't.

Saudia is a cancer on the world, you could buy the oil from Russia or China instead of paying money to those savages. Economic depression will might happen, but at least the US won't be Saudia's lapdog no more.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Incestuous:

Racist (He agreed with the Attackers opinions):
https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/668168739100172289
Constantly changing policies (From MSNBC):
"Donald Trump said Friday the country shouldn’t be paying down its debt rapidly, just three weeks after saying he could and would eliminate the nation’s $19 trillion in debt in just eight years"

Apologies for the Homophobe quote. An article I read quite a while back stated that he was, but I suppose that was simply an accusation thrown around during the drama against him

Last edited:

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
He wants to ban all Muslims. He's a racist. In context the "are you kidding me" guy was right, you should not have to explain to a voter why Drumpf is like hitler, it's obvious and they should know.

I'd ban muslims too

Nothing good or human comes out of us

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
And no, he doesn't want to ban all muslims, he doesn't want to ban all immigrants. He's been trying to rid of illegal immigration, and terrorist attacks on our country. He never once mentioned we need to kick all the muslims out, he's speaking of them coming here legally.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
He wants to ban all Muslims. He's a racist. In context the "are you kidding me" guy was right, you should not have to explain to a voter why Drumpf is like hitler, it's obvious and they should know.
He doesn't want to ban Muslims just because, there's a current threat of radical Islam to the western world and messures are needed to be taken to ensure any potential terrorists won't be allowed into the United States until the threat has passed.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

this was all banter too you passive aggressive cunt

*This video isn't available in your country*

The Nazis killed half my family, I'm serious. It pains me that people are comparing Trump to Hitler so easily just because his opinions are different, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae

The Nazis killed half my family, I'm serious. It pains me that people are comparing Trump to Hitler so easily just because his opinions are different, you should be ashamed of yourself.
the only one that should be ashamed of himself is you, making a thread about politics then posting funny pics with passive aggressive remarks to people disagreeing with you, asshole

D

Deleted member 22

Still haven't provided evidence that he is racist, you guys are literally cherry picking certain objectives and throwing on some sort of systematic racism excuse for them.

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1384209338930.jpg

Tones would be proud

I fail to see the problem here
You don't see the problem with increasing military spending when we have the post powerful military on the planet, 3x more than the other top three military power countries COMBINED?
Get owned Drumpf voter
Illegal immigrants do need to be out of America, this I agree with. Most of what Trump says is the bitter truth that liberal tree fuckers don't understand or agree to look into.

Bernie Sanders and Hillary think America is complete sunshine and rainbows, but at this point, it's the exact opposite.
"Illegals" are the ones keeping America up, running the farms and in meat packing factory's in harsh conditions so they can feed their family's. There are 11 million of these people and sending them out and building a wall is not the way to do it. What we have to do is make it easier for them to become citizens as now it's almost impossible to do if your a poor family.
Get owned.

So far I have destroyed all your arguments, I have to get to work.
*drops mic*

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae

Exactly, it's ridiculous. Trump is the kind of guy who would avoid the nazi's ever coming back! The Government wants to remove guns, exactly how the jews were slaughtered, because they got their gun rights removed. Trump wants to allow guns, not remove them, keeping us safe from this kind of thing.

Merged:
You don't see the problem with increasing military spending when we have the post powerful military on the planet, 3x more than the other top three military power countries COMBINED?
Get owned Drumpf voter

"Illegals" are the ones keeping America up, running the farms and in meat packing factory's in harsh conditions so they can feed their family's. There are 11 million of these people and sending them out and building a wall is not the way to do it. What we have to do is make it easier for them to become citizens as now it's almost impossible to do if your a poor family.
Get owned.

So far I have destroyed all your arguments, I have to get to work.
*drops mic*
Illegals are keeping america up? I work my fucking ass off day by day, repairing cars, fixing boats, and shit like that. Illegals don't do shit but take their welfare and crack money, and go get free cars and free college, while true legal americans work their asses off in civil engineering ad other shit. God damn you're beyond stupid. You "get owned."

D

Deleted member 22

Incestuous:

Racist (He agreed with the Attackers opinions):
https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/668168739100172289
Constantly changing policies (From MSNBC):
"Donald Trump said Friday the country shouldn’t be paying down its debt rapidly, just three weeks after saying he could and would eliminate the nation’s $19 trillion in debt in just eight years"

Apologies for the Homophobe quote. An article I read quite a while back stated that he was, but I suppose that was simply an accusation thrown around during the drama against him

My grandfather does the same thing in public with my mother, it's a form of flattery if he wanted to fuck his own daughter believe me I think he would. Again you are literally cherry picking things, and trying to find situations where you can give him certain labels.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the only one that should be ashamed of himself is you, making a thread about politics then posting funny pics with passive aggressive remarks to people disagreeing with you, asshole
I'm not ashamed, I made a thread with the intention of discussing a current political event. What me and my guys posted was our form of humor.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
when you post a thread on a roleplay community forum about your political beliefs but end up seeing people disagreeing with you so you gotta protect the trump from them before he dies :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

proud patriots it seems

mert

Atom
Nebulae
Get owned.*

"Illegals" are the ones that are also flooding America with drugs, robberies, rapes and other types of crimes just to feed their families. There are already 11 million of these people. Really man are you that delusional?

If you dont believe me look at the statistics.

Also we should stop arguing poltiics on a roleplay forum this is getting ridicilous tbh

*drops mic*

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I'm not a shamed, I made a thread with the intention of discussing a current political event. What me and my guys posted was our form of humor.
sure thing bro, the form of humor is the least thing anybody'd expect from an apparently serious thread

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when you post a thread on a roleplay community forum about your political beliefs but end up seeing people disagreeing with you so you gotta protect the trump from them before he dies :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

proud patriots it seems
Debates are a thing, you know? People naturally like to discuss and debate about things in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.