successfully made me mad.
OSHIT FREDMAN IS ANGRY MAN RUN
tumblr_inline_mrk5fya3KE1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: List

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lmao what a fucking mess of a thread Jesus Christ.

Trump isn't as racist a bigot as people think; He wants to send home people who have entered the country through illegal means. Nothing wrong with that? Literally sending criminals back to their home country instead of letting them run wild in your own tends to be a pretty good idea.

Also, the fact that nearly all of you post memes and meme in retaliation to those memes make me think none of you take actual debate seriously, and the fact you have to take to petty and insulting memes instead of actually coming up with a good counter argument with credible sources just goes to show how ''seriously'' you actually take this discussion.

Now for @drpepper

The fact that you end every ''argument'' of your's with ''Owned Drumf supporters'', ending every post with *drops mic* and not even spelling Trump's name correctly and refusing to acknowledge it leads me to believe you are either the most fucking retarded case of failed abortion to have ever been graced with the gift of life, or the most idiotic and annoying troll to ever live. If the case is the latter, I congratulate you, because you have successfully made me mad.
His name is actually Drumpf, and I've already proven all your claims wrong with facts presented in my posts.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.