The Anti-Trump 'Rally' Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
pretty much called you a cunt and asshole along with your friends because, while you tried to start a serious thread, started posting shitty memes on people you don't agree with

that's a real debate for sure ;)
I posted them because you weren't providing actual evidence to your points, we laughed at it not because we meant to insult you but because we found it relatable to the context in the video. It was the guy just throwing words without backing them up which exactly is what you've been doing.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
ok mr 141.0.15.35

5762043+_895e7196765d413f681ad37aaeb3c270.jpg

Reactions: List

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae
pretty much called you a cunt and asshole along with your friends because, while you tried to start a serious thread, started posting shitty memes on people you don't agree with

that's a real debate for sure ;)
okay so what if lugo posted shitty memes why is this a excuse to derail the thread and flame people
you basically just admitted to shitting the thread up even more

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
okay so what if lugo posted shitty memes why is this a excuse to derail the thread and flame people
you basically just admitted to shitting the thread up even more
yeah well if you wanted to contribute to a thread [SERIOUS]ly then get posted memes because your opinion doesn't match with others' you wouldn't stand there doing jackshit

i stopped at a point but you guys carried on so

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
No matter where we are we can't escape the LemonPunch curse of all debates degenerating into shitpost sessions with the community splitting into two camps and not giving a shit about the others actual points

makes for great memes though

♠_Ace_♠

Quark
Nebulae
Let's all calm down by listening to some patriotic music that explains his values

Fixed posted wrong video first time

Merged:
On topic I don't get why people assume he is homophobic he has said nothing against them. People should focus on Ted Cruz wanting to prevent gay marriage.

Quoted ''Lets celebrate our freedom'' So building a wall around mexico and forcing innocent Muslims to wear a M sign on their shirts only to be recognised as a Muslim ...... WTF America .

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao what a fucking mess of a thread Jesus Christ.

Trump isn't as racist a bigot as people think; He wants to send home people who have entered the country through illegal means. Nothing wrong with that? Literally sending criminals back to their home country instead of letting them run wild in your own tends to be a pretty good idea.

Also, the fact that nearly all of you post memes and meme in retaliation to those memes make me think none of you take actual debate seriously, and the fact you have to take to petty and insulting memes instead of actually coming up with a good counter argument with credible sources just goes to show how ''seriously'' you actually take this discussion.

Now for @drpepper

The fact that you end every ''argument'' of your's with ''Owned Drumf supporters'', ending every post with *drops mic* and not even spelling Trump's name correctly and refusing to acknowledge it leads me to believe you are either the most fucking retarded case of failed abortion to have ever been graced with the gift of life, or the most idiotic and annoying troll to ever live. If the case is the latter, I congratulate you, because you have successfully made me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.