The Anti-Trump 'Rally' Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
change of president isnt gonna massively change the way the country's ran. if you really think trump's gonna succeed in buildin a big fuckin wall if he gets president then youre a dumbass
did you just

oh no

036f0d0923.png

bro you triggered it
you're gonna get hurt
you're gonna get the same rating i got please you're still in time

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
when lugo wants a discussion and the thread gets shitted up by lefties who then complain lugo is only responding with memes and derailing the discussion

Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That was for fun, stating you're an atheist doesn't make any sense with the context of the thread
you accused me of defending muslims and brought in something that happened in germany LOL

D

Deleted member 22

FORBIDDEN - It is forbidden to...
6) Post malicious code or malicious links.

please stop attempting to hack us just because you are getting owned sirs.
Oh dear. My bad the photo didn't go through right I'll just have the post cleansed

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you're the one who started bashing people with shitty arguments because you were being verbally beaten?
I wasn't beaten, I was explaining myself without calling people cunts or assholes and involved some jokes others get to lighten the mood, what's going now is that you people are avoiding the purpose of the thread completely and are trying to insult me and anyone else who shares my opinion here.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
well, neither i insulted you?
you were just makig stupid points, that's all, and i replied
You were saying I'm a snob, I'm not. Postino did call me me a cunt an asshole and Ranosh called me an idiot.

I wanted to have a real debate with people expressing actual opinions which I did provide, I did explain my points.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
You were saying I'm a snob, I'm not. Postino did call me me a cunt an asshole and Ranosh called me an idiot.

I wanted to have a real debate with people expressing actual opinions which I did provide, I did explain my points.
pretty much called you a cunt and asshole along with your friends because, while you tried to start a serious thread, started posting shitty memes on people you don't agree with

that's a real debate for sure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.