The Corona Class Ep. 4: New Year, Same Gamers

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
damn this game went from a Disney movie about llamas to a brutal world conquering pirate empire of slavery
Kuzco the First brutally enslaved the english colonists while keeping the rich ones around to govern areas with a high english population as puppets while at the same time seizing the provinces wealth and forcing them to work manual labour jobs around Inca owned farms

soon after he’d conscript them and send them to fight in wars against their own in the south against british argentina

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i won against the incas
making up lies to look better in the european courts while his armies got completely wiped by a bunch of llama farmers and he finally ceded part of brazil after 6 years and numerous white peace proposals from his side

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
making up lies to look better in the european courts while his armies got completely wiped by a bunch of llama farmers and he finally ceded part of brazil after 6 years and numerous white peace proposals from his side
what did you gain, truly? i lost nothing but mercenaries while you wasted away chasing me down for nothing

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
what did you gain, truly? i lost nothing but mercenaries while you wasted away chasing me down for nothing
If it wasnt for the AI i wouldve taken the rest of america from you

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
If it wasnt for the AI i wouldve taken the rest of america from you
aafafaf.jpg

Reactions: List