The Corona Classic Ep. 2: The Second Wave (A nebulous Europa Universalis Game)

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
also w/ france, as long as you're in it for the long run and dont quit after 1 loss, it's fine. france is pretty critical to the balance of the game so they need to be present and at the very least decent at the game, so if ur confident u can, go for it
thats cool, if anyone who was playing last time wants it though i'll let them cause i dont wanna barge in here and shit

D

Deleted member 4425

forgot this part in the initial post, we'll be trying to make it work for everybody w/ adjustments but im going to shoot for at least one session per week; protected status for those that cant make it ofc, ill also make sure that ppl set their ai settings

biggest countries that need filling rn are france, poland, mamluks, denmark, burgundy, morocco/tunis (or both), etc
Any chance we can move saturdays? I can make this Saturday for a couple of hours but after that I can't, I’m free every weekday tho

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Any chance we can move saturdays? I can make this Saturday for a couple of hours but after that I can't, I’m free every weekday tho
friday maybe? But i assume oxy wont make it then

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
thats cool, if anyone who was playing last time wants it though i'll let them cause i dont wanna barge in here and shit
nah man i was france last game it's all urs if ur confident in it

id rather have a solid schedule where we shoot for 1-2 sessions per week, but if it's too hard we'll move back to the old impromptu strawpoll date

just for a try, everybody that's planning on playing fill this out w/ ur name and we'll see if we cant find a better date to start w/
(assume each day is at 6pm gmt)
https://strawpoll.com/f5e36sxc

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll grab Genoa!

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
No I absolutely don’t intend to blob and take out other players because I can, that would be fuckey and not fun for a major to do, especially the ottomans

:grinning:
damn it's almost like you made totally unreasonable demands and deserved to get rolled

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
want and should be able to play in this, don't know which nation to pick though

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
shouldnt have took out those jews should you

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
still got north africa up for grabs
[doublepost=1587933805][/doublepost]or italy yeah milan is really fucking good if u want to form italy

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
still got north africa up for grabs
[doublepost=1587933805][/doublepost]or italy yeah milan is really fucking good if u want to form italy
i mean there is a savoy and genoa, its pretty crowded already but if hes up to the task, both players also have 1k+ hours so

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
play Naples shrike

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
ghostkripp is playing genoa so idk about having italian ambitions you know

playing his holiness the pope could be fun but idk