The Corona Classic Ep. 3: The Empire Strikes Back | A nebulous Europa Universalis Game

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
3ce750032006debdb00b65872563c04e.png

Reactions: List
Nebulae
The rule of France: If you choose Brittany, the Low Countries or Savoy, France will eventually backstab you. Ai or player, it's as known as Poland being a 50/50 tossup for a partitioning by 1470 or a world power
[doublepost=1593045258][/doublepost]Ps unless anyone has objections I want to play Poland if and when we play again

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The rule of France: If you choose Brittany, the Low Countries or Savoy, France will eventually backstab you. Ai or player, it's as known as Poland being a 50/50 tossup for a partitioning by 1470 or a world power
Ill keep that in mind next time

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
mendel told me oda is good japanese nation
i had a max force limit of 4k, losing -2 duacts per turn, and the only way i could stay positive was by reducing army maintenance to 0 and mothballing forts, which resulted in a +0.04 gold per turn
got called into a war straight away
rest of japan was three nations
got steam rolled
fun japan game ty for the lies and deceit @Mendel

Last edited:

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
mendel told me oda is good japanese nation
i had a max force limit of 4k, losing -2 duacts per turn, and the only way i could stay positive was by reducing army maintenance to 0 and mothballing forts
got called into a war straight away
rest of japan was three nations
got steam rolled
fun japan game ty for the lies and deceit @Mendel
im so sorry to have caused this upon you but i couldnt let another prussia form....................

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
i'm no threat i'm merely a new player m'lord even my prussia is off no threat
i have prussia ptsd
ill treat u good next game to make up for it

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mfw everyone is playing EU4 but I never bought it

15070042.jpg

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae

5d0cf35b9f898e51e0a70c8080830342.gif

VELIKOYE KNYAZHESTVO
MOSKOVSKOYE
The Third Rome

249px-Ivan_III_of_Russia.jpg

Ivan Vasilijovich Rjúrikoviči
Ivan III
Grand Duke of the Muscovite Principaity
Patron of the Orthodox Church

The twilight years of Ivan the Third are marked by the preemptive Muscovite invasion of the Livonian Monastic Order, threatened by Danish aggression into the Baltics, securing the western border to the principal republic of Pskov. The war is swift, ending in 1478 when countless Catholic monks are allowed exit out of Dorpat Castle, walking through a wall of cossack riders jeering them on.

Announcing victory, a Patriarch of Moscow quickly arrived in the conquered baltic, refurbishing the monasteries and churches into the orthodox image, establishing the Livonian Orthodox Order as a church-puppet under Muscovite control.

Ivan the Third dies of an inexplicable infection in 1479, leaving the throne of the Inheritors of Rus to his firstborn son.

While Ivan Vasilijovich's death remains unclear, the Catholic minorities in Russian Ruthenia and Estonia made whispers of a godly punishment for the descecration of the houses of the Holy Father.

___

399px-Blagoverny_kniaz_Dmitry_Yurievich_Shemyaka.jpg

Semen Ivanovich Rjúrikoviči

Semen II
Grand Duke of the Muscovite Principaity
Patron of the Orthodox Church
Inheritor of Rus

Semen the Second's coronation was abruptly interrupted by a catastrophic and treasonous military campaign raised by Novgorodian nobles, supporting a major Muscovite duke as the true inheritor to the throne, launching twenty-thousand strong pretender rebel attack on the russian heartland.

The rebellion was swiftly thwarted by the legions making their way from the Baltic, securing the Rurikovich dynasty as once again supreme autocrats of Russia.

In 1480, under the order of Semen Ivanovich, the ural principal dukedom of Perm begins full integration as a region of the new Tsardom forged from the slavic people's of the east; Russia.

The years of peace and rare economic prosperity, Novgorod and Neva seeing full economic integration into the state, further cement Semen Ivanovich's right as the ruler of Russia, the man now personally fashioning himself as Tsar of Russia after the final conquest of the Arkhangelsk Republic from Novgorodian nobles in 1487.

Semen's rule is characterized by one two momentous events; the military campaign on Lithuanian Ruthenia and Poland, which saw vast swaths of slavic lands, reaching from Minsk to Lublina, conquered in the name of the Tsar, as well as the establishment of a new central-european enemy after Bohemia's opportunistic attack on Poland after seeing it weakened by the Tsar's army.

With both Poland and Lithuania now under personal royal unions with the Bohemian crown, the remainder of Lithuanian Ruthenia seems more like a tumour in the underbelly of the realm than the ripe aim for conquest that it once was.

____

As the Tsar looks to the east, conquering the remainders of the central-asian steppe-hordes, it seems increasingly clear that trouble is once again brewing in 16th-century Europe, its conflict spilling out and finally affecting the periferal interests of Russia, stirring the great bear that has been asleep since the great crusade of the previous century.