The Current State of Civil Protection: A Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob

Nebulae
i fail to see how its relevant to the discussion of evicting ovxy et al., 2023
oh it's not relevant at all

i just brought it up because i think it would be cool

we might as well code the CP uniform into the faction like with OTA with how rarely people take them off

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i'd do it all the time on principle just to spite people who fucking hate it

my guy there are no masters and no slaves - the overlords are gone and we are left to suffer in the raging fire on earth

do as you desire

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
we have looped back to maskless cops (despite the SD's wishes for the Combine to be more dehumanised this iteration)
its not even about cops being masked or not (it literally shouldn't matter because anonymity is restored the second the mask comes on)

its about the fact that a guy lost all his rank progress (months of work) because of a fucking pineapple lmao

but yea go off talking around the subject
everything he said.

also I think it's a bit much we had brandon demand other people get demoted for his fuckups (failed factory raid, bomb event) out of spite but I already explained that to skyshield twice and numbers no doubt knows.

my guy there are no masters and no slaves - the overlords are gone and we are left to suffer in the raging fire on earth

do as you desire
you're definitely qualified, if only we still had 2stronk to torture people with.

someone give this man his headcop rank.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

do as you desire
You have given me an idea...

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
everything he said.

also I think it's a bit much we had brandon demand other people get demoted for his fuckups (failed factory raid, bomb event) out of spite but I already explained that to skyshield twice and numbers no doubt knows.

you're definitely qualified, if only we still had 2stronk to torture people with.

someone give this man his headcop rank.
i have no time, nor interest in wrangling the combined autism of the rag tag short bus battalion

i'm barely home as is

but the gesture is appreciated

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
image.png

upon reading this, i knew what i must do
i have received all that i need from this thread

dm me whatever else if you have the testicular fortitude to make a forum pm or dm me on discord or something

Status
Not open for further replies.