Serious The Downfall of WW3RP: From the perspective of one of the common folk

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Just like Kurumi Nya being a catfish

I've said it since day one - if nobody has heard them speak or seen a live stream of their camera they aren't a woman

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
pumpkin constantly bragging about being the only one to meet up with nya in real life is pretty fucking hilarious in hindsight

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'll never forget when certain people got so used to running riot over the staff team on WW3RP that when it closed down in 2018 they came to HL2RP and tried to do the same thing when they got caught breaking rules.

They got slapped with a 'that won't work here' ban so fast I don't think they logged back on lol

Idk what about WW3 made it the side of the community where people just decided to repeatedly shit on the floor.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
meeting someone you met on an rp server in the hopes that you can get with them is crazy bro

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Every time I am told about some drama or borderline criminal shit that happened behind the scenes of the server I for once take comfort in how naïve I am as a person because what the fuck, man.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Every time I am told about some drama or borderline criminal shit that happened behind the scenes of the server I for once take comfort in how naïve I am as a person because what the fuck, man.
HL2RP also had its fair share of people who were predatory towards underage players - going so far as to request "exciting" pictures of them.

I've seen some shit, man.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don’t believe Stasiland worked with nebulous - a solid concept but the player base let it down ultimately, wasn’t as successful as 2014 onwards due to multiple issues

That being said, HL2RP has never really been better off, even with the advantages of being based on a massive gsme and already having a bit of a following

I’d love to see old school come back

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I don’t believe Stasiland worked with nebulous - a solid concept but the player base let it down ultimately, wasn’t as successful as 2014 onwards due to multiple issues

That being said, HL2RP has never really been better off, even with the advantages of being based on a massive gsme and already having a bit of a following

old school coals vs globs
sCars
m9k/ fa:s
....clockwork
bring me back

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I honestly don't think you can carve away the bad and just keep a pure and 'genuine' oldschool experience unless you outright ban people from ever getting anywhere near any sort of leadership position or position of power.

If you didn't do that I don't know who you'd get to stay and actually run it for more than a month or two when, inevitably, the compeitiveness kicks in.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I honestly don't think you can carve away the bad and just keep a pure and 'genuine' oldschool experience unless you outright ban people from ever getting anywhere near any sort of leadership position or position of power.

If you didn't do that I don't know who you'd get to stay and actually run it for more than a month or two when, inevitably, the compeitiveness kicks in.

It’s not difficult to tell people to not be autistic

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
old school coals vs globs
sCars
m9k/ fa:s
....clockwork
bring me back
old school ww3 was only fun because everyone was shit at s2k and no one knew what was going on, it was new and fresh, green named coals vs globs was elite
m9k vs fa:s debates were always funny looking back, there was always debates over fucking nothing with ww3 lmfao

i always thought stasi was dogshit, people were there to s2k and there wasn't enough of that, so that's why it didnt take off

rose tinted glasses, you'd have to ban everyone who ever played, no one on that server was perfect lol

take the memories and let it rest in peace, we all know if it was brought back it'd be dogshit and only fun for about an hour so i'd rather just keep the memories

also the fact shazzy kept a girlfriend while she knew everything he was doing in hindsight is just bizzare to me, anytime i see a firetruck pass me in dublin i get ptsd

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
old school ww3 was only fun because everyone was shit at s2k and no one knew what was going on, it was new and fresh, green named coals vs globs was elite
m9k vs fa:s debates were always funny looking back, there was always debates over fucking nothing with ww3 lmfao

i always thought stasi was dogshit, people were there to s2k and there wasn't enough of that, so that's why it didnt take off

rose tinted glasses, you'd have to ban everyone who ever played, no one on that server was perfect lol

take the memories and let it rest in peace, we all know if it was brought back it'd be dogshit and only fun for about an hour so i'd rather just keep the memories

also the fact shazzy kept a girlfriend while she knew everything he was doing in hindsight is just bizzare to me, anytime i see a firetruck pass me in dublin i get ptsd

The f1 famas debate was legendary the stats were completely the same in the script it was just funnier to not tell people