Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
RA9sgi4.png

we get it you dont like s2k give it a rest man

it was a difficult situation and we did the best we could

worst thing is

we didn't actually s2k against anyone who didn't try to s2k us

and we didn't kill any of the MANY rebels we encountered that did not attack us/try to attack at us, we didn't even search most of them, we tied/searched only 3 of them, and one with a gun didn't even get killed- just to end with some "well situation semi voided, just leave" and people shit talking us in OOC

we did the best we could, avoiding any confrontation when possible, dealing with a situation even with roleplay, and we still get shit on us by people who have no clue what the fuck they're talking about, taking any chance they have on Earth, regardless of situation, to trash talk us in public and tell lies about what we did or didn't without even having an idea about it

Nebulae
i would have loved to let CAB and OSI deal with it, but its happened and in the past
Of course man, you’ve reacted to a reactive situation that happened, I’m sure others would have done it differently but your in your administrative/faction position for a reason.
Can’t change what happened but it’ll all be sorted I’m sure

D

Deleted member 4425

If it were just a random UIL worker, either cops would've been sent in or nobody would've

but it was someone high up/in charge of a lot of classified stuff, can't just ignore that

(also I wanted to give OTA something to do, I even asked @sky and @Smallfries to get cab to do a broadcast with the EXPLICIT PURPOSE of making sure people had a warning and could stay clear + to promote roleplay over s2k.)
yeah this tbh, the only s2k i saw was between an armed rebel that shot back, if they just put their guns away everything would've been fine

Reactions: List
Nebulae
sorry lads it was me and the boys planning some hijinks that got out of whack

the plan was as such:
1. kidnap high ranking person who can authorize gun workshifts (which had happened recently)
2. strap a bomb to them, blow it if they don't do what we say
3. pick up the guns, hand them out like candy to people

NOW we didn't ask for auths but we just tried to let RP flow, personally i didn't care what the results were too much just that it was a cool plan.

ao2K48n.png

props to @Nathant18 for this

anyway somehow the union got word of it, so things got dicey and we blew up the loyalist and an ota. sorry for those who died, was unlucky for all parties

be angry at me if anyone, not bq or OTA who were just responding to us

Nebulae
If it were just a random UIL worker, either cops would've been sent in or nobody would've

but it was someone high up/in charge of a lot of classified stuff, can't just ignore that

(also I wanted to give OTA something to do, I even asked @sky and @Smallfries to get cab to do a broadcast with the EXPLICIT PURPOSE of making sure people had a warning and could stay clear + to promote roleplay over s2k.)
Yeah, I’m not saying it was a bad call or anything, I think it was probably blown out of proportion OOC’ly as well as people’s reactions on the server

If you kidnap someone of high importance like that, it’s extremely fair that you are gonna get severe punishment

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
sorry lads it was me and the boys planning some hijinks that got out of whack

the plan was as such:
1. kidnap high ranking person who can authorize gun workshifts (which had happened recently)
2. strap a bomb to them, blow it if they don't do what we say
3. pick up the guns, hand them out like candy to people

NOW we didn't ask for auths but we just tried to let RP flow, personally i didn't care what the results were too much just that it was a cool plan.

ao2K48n.png

props to @Nathant18 for this

anyway somehow the union got word of it, so things got dicey and we blew up the loyalist and an ota. sorry for those who died, was unlucky for all parties

be angry at me if anyone, not bq or OTA who were just responding to us
Honestly man, given the only two people who died were the ones who shot I'd say this was fucking cool on all ends.

Just people tend to panic because OTA and the assumption becomes "Yo they killed EVERYONE" even when they really didn't. Don't think anyone is genuinely angry or whatever now folks have calmed down.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Honestly man, given the only two people who died were the ones who shot I'd say this was fucking cool on all ends.

Just people tend to panic because OTA and the assumption becomes "Yo they killed EVERYONE" even when they really didn't. Don't think anyone is genuinely angry or whatever now folks have calmed down.
my only takeaway is i wish things were easier like this to communicate. bq is too busy, SA's don't have enough power, so we are left to our own devices which is GREAT in some ways but also leads itself to massive headaches and miscommunications

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Yeah it shows how much the server cares about long rp
Hey buddy roleplay is supposed to be telling a story and people die in stories else it's boring. Sorry that it had to be you but that's just how the server works. Please keep in mind sweep rules have been pretty relaxed too, back in the day you'd get PKed even if you weren't an armed dude iirc.