The fuck just happend.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i'd just like to pop in and say 'fuck off' to everyone that went out of their way to be snide and passive aggressive about this towards blackquill in ooc both during and after the situation

i know i'm not exactly renowned for my temper but holy shit i'm pissed what is wrong with you people
It's a roleplay community past situations have proved this community is actually full of a bunch of bad people and a lot worse has happened

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
sorry lads it was me and the boys planning some hijinks that got out of whack

the plan was as such:
1. kidnap high ranking person who can authorize gun workshifts (which had happened recently)
2. strap a bomb to them, blow it if they don't do what we say
3. pick up the guns, hand them out like candy to people

NOW we didn't ask for auths but we just tried to let RP flow, personally i didn't care what the results were too much just that it was a cool plan.

ao2K48n.png

props to @Nathant18 for this

anyway somehow the union got word of it, so things got dicey and we blew up the loyalist and an ota. sorry for those who died, was unlucky for all parties

be angry at me if anyone, not bq or OTA who were just responding to us

don't crucify yourself yet either, it may not even be your fault- all i want is for OTA people not to get lies spread around about them and shit talked left and right, we try our best to be up to speed with the times, roleplay and you know, involve ourselves more with the people and you know, make meaningful changes, but some people don't even give us a chance at all and instead jump to insults and lies to shit on us whenever they have the chance

hell, I'm even fine with the decision to have the OTA and the HVT die and have us retreat so situation is defused and we can deal with OOC shit in forums in order to make sure things are set straight - but I won't accept some people in OOC and forums lying about what we did and flinging shit left and right, hell, we're also trying to enjoy the god damn gamemode

same goes for blackquill, he did his best alone, dealing with both sides at the same time AS FAST as he could, and y'all shit on him in OOC? I'll throw away my pride about people lying about what we did so long as he doesn't ever get that treatment again in situations like these, what the fuck

D

Deleted member 1974

TRUE in response to what the admin said about passive aggressiveness and snide remarks

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
It's a roleplay community past situations have proved this community is actually full of a bunch of bad people and a lot worse has happened
yeah the joke's on me for thinking people might actually learn to use their brains or conduct themselves with anything remotely resembling basic decency after like four-five years of being around this community in some form or another

D

Deleted member 1974

I was pretty satisfied with the whole thing before we learned about it being unauthorized. People died, as expected, but other people paid attention to the broadcast. My character developed during the situation too. I'm fine with whatever comes out of this whole thing and I thank Blackquill is doing an excellent job mending everything. I'm sad so many people reacted harshly and resorted to lies and slander.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
why should you be "fine" with it-
yeah don't get mad at us but also get our permission to put a scratch on the marshmallow suit :wink::wink:

we have had similar situations at times, however we may like roleplay and such, in the end, we're very selective with the people we accept because we have to learn to take the L any time we're told to - this does not mean we can't complain about it, neither BQ nor the OTA leads have never silenced us about our complaints, but at the end of the day, as I said, being the strongest faction in the server also means we have to take the biggest L at times and follow orders in the spur of the moment without questioning them - we can complain about it later, but we can't go against what we're told at the moment

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you know, as far as I'm aware, not even the d47 CAB mailbomb or assbombing got a 15 OTA sweep in response

Yeah to be fair OTA response is flag on if you want, there's no max usually, so responses vary mostly in what are we allowed to do. Higher response, more free shooting.

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Lambo doors of the oo-op drop
If you busy plotting on what I got
Kick in your door, that's 15 OTA on shellbeach you thot

Nebulae
it is easy to be good in times of peace. in times of trouble, it is harder. now is such a time, cns...

also last time we fought off a cop sweep 2 people died. this time we fought off an OTA sweep and 2 people died, 1 OTA died, AND a high value loyalist blew up.

we have had similar situations at times, however we may like roleplay and such, in the end, we're very selective with the people we accept because we have to learn to take the L any time we're told to - this does not mean we can't complain about it, neither BQ nor the OTA leads have never silenced us about our complaints, but at the end of the day, as I said, being the strongest faction in the server also means we have to take the biggest L at times and follow orders in the spur of the moment without questioning them - we can complain about it later, but we can't go against what we're told at the moment
honestly most people don't realize that OTA are extremely scrutinized almost all the time. they can't sneeze without asking for permission- they are so heavily controlled because they're so powerful, obviously, but that means they almost never actually break rules or act like dicks, because they're watched so much

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
damn bruh, rebel rp just about got knocked all the way back to helix launch

good thing BQ is cash money and won't do the community dirty like that.

i'm sure the staff team will come to a reasonable solution