The fuck just happend.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
To be fair you arent making a weapon from scratch when repairing a spas-12, I think the requirements for guns could be lowered a bit, maybe around 90 metal for a glock and 120 for a usp
Mind you, getting these quantities of products is only possible for people who are in groups with containers and/or have paid for premium.

You're still not being fair to the typical roleplay who would rather roleplay than be forced to scavenge like dirty rat looking for cheese.

The grind is honestly humiliating as a roleplayer. I am not a big fan of the MMORPG elements shoe-horned into the server.

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Mind you, getting these quantities of products is only possible for people who are in groups with containers and/or have paid for premium.

You're still not being fair to the typical roleplay who would rather roleplay than be forced to scavenge like dirty rat looking for cheese.

The grind is honestly humiliating as a roleplayer.
There has to be some level of grinding that you gotta do to get a weapon, I think that golden zone hasnt been explored yet where dedicated players/ones that will stick around would do it but it wouldnt be outrageously expensive for players who arent part of a group could never get one

Anyways im gonna stop here before this turns into another railway/crafting/reberp complaint thread

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

The grind is honestly humiliating as a roleplayer.
unpopular opinion time:

mfs are surprised that people like me (will take full responsibility) and others resort to killing and mugging for gear than grinding when it takes fucking more than A HUNDRED scrap metal to get a trash pistol

bring bmds back except instead of the bmds we all know and love it's just shady back alley types, i.e more bmds than there used to be, but with less shit to sell each, so nobody can get a monopoly and become a millionaire, at least without inhuman nerding out

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
unpopular opinion time:

mfs are surprised that people like me (will take full responsibility) and others resort to killing and mugging for gear than grinding when it takes fucking more than A HUNDRED scrap metal to get a trash pistol
Mugging is viable but if youve spent weeks or months developing a character the risk outweighs the rewards

players shouldnt have to rely on muggings for their gear anyways

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
There has to be some level of grinding that you gotta do to get a weapon, I think that golden zone hasnt been explored yet where dedicated players/ones that will stick around would do it but it wouldnt be outrageously expensive for players who arent part of a group could never get one
It is called social networking. You should have to meet the right people, earn their trust and prove yourself useful to their cause/purpose to be honored with bearing a weapon in your new comrade's defense.

players shouldnt have to rely on muggings for their gear anyways
Then perhaps its not wise to force them to do so with the current mechanics in place.

Cramdam is the most sane out of all the people who actually grind up the scrap to put a pistol together.
Those people are the ones who have truly lost their mind.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
It is called social networking. You should have to meet the right people, earn their trust and prove yourself useful to their cause/purpose to be honored with bearing a weapon in your new comrade's defense.
That still happens quite often

i usually would get people telling me they need something made to arm someone else or a group, especially the richer rebels

i think that a lot of newer players just fail to prove themselves to these guys and copy the others that are just sitting around, a good example of this was Polis which got armed mostly out of Colin and Chef’s pockets

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Mugging is viable but if youve spent weeks or months developing a character the risk outweighs the rewards
now this is completely my opinion and i won't judge you for not sharing it, but i think roleplay without taking risks is shit and i'll personally take risks for little to no rewards just because it's fun and brings good story (i.e charging head on into a full CP sweep when i have a spas 12 and trenchcoat and thus nothing to gain, #13/12)

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
That still happens quite often

i usually would get people telling me they need something made to arm someone else or a group, especially the richer rebels

i think that a lot of newer players just fail to prove themselves to these guys and copy the others that are just sitting around, a good example of this was Polis which got armed mostly out of Colin and Chef’s pockets
Let me ask you, are you a merchant? I want to know where you're coming from.

Nebulae
Download_6.png

Zappericus

Quark
Nebulae
I, for one, welcome the thought of OTA buttstuffing everyone when the anarchists (mutants, and bandits) starts kidnapping suits and ties; or rather people who actually matter to the state.

It really lubes up my dystopian-alien-occupation-with-no-hope-of-winningRP, which is the only reason I play hl2rp

kudos to OTA for showing who's boss caveman style, unga bunga

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Going to go out on a very big limb and say BQ didn't okay 16 OTA to storm the beach and kill pretty much everyone online because a CAB member got kidnapped (which could have been handled far more interestingly).

They shouldn't let board members roam unguarded.