Serious The Good Cause Giveaway!

Have you done anything charitable in life?

• Total voters

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

nebulous-retro.png

Ans7CHe.png

Greetings members of the Nebulous.Cloud community! Many of you will know me as Syndi, man of the recent summer surprises! Well, I wanted to continue this format in a more charitable format and continuous manner! All I ask is that you consider making a donation to the chosen charity I have linked at the footnote of this thread! More information will be provided below!

Cancer Research is a cause close to my heart, having been directly affected and had family members affected by cancer itself. I have neglected to mention previously due to personal reasonings. I will be sharing my experience with the disease. I was going to do this for my summer giveaway thread, however, due to technical difficulties of which you all saw. I have saved it for this thread mainly due to how special this particular one is. This is a continuous, staggered giveaway meaning there is a guaranteed winner each week with four winners monthly. This thread will be far more organised than the last. For each Game given away I will match the price of the game in donation to the cancer charity in that persons name. I encourage you guys to do so as well, no matter how little you can give.

As you're all aware by now and I'll edit this part out if need be if it comes off as insensitive, but one or more of our members here at Nebulous.Cloud, more notably @Subeh has experienced the reality of what it is like to be diagnosed with cancer and for those of you who have not seen it yet, you can read all about his story and his journey in defeating cancer here:

Subeh's Story!

I encourage you to be charitable (not forcing you, don't worry lol). You can still enter the giveaway regardless of whether you donate or not!

Alternatively you can donate to your own respective country based Cancer Charities! However, for the sake of the majority of the forum being British I'll leave the link here:

If you guys can help me source country specific cancer charities of your local counties that'd be great!

Giveaway F.A.Q

Q: How do I enter the giveaway?
A: Simply follow the format and leave your Steam Profile Link and Chosen Game Link you wish for!

(Example Format):
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Steam Game Link (Nothing extremely expensive, bonus if it's on offer):
Q: How often will the Giveaway be drawn?
A: The Giveaway will be drawn every Sunday at 9pm UK GMT +/- 0.

Q:
If I have won previously, can I re-enter the giveaway?
A: If you have won a previous giveaway, you may re-enter on the exact date one month from your previous winning date.

(Example): Exactly one month from your win date you will be able to re-enter free of charge!​

"alex has won "Mass Effect: Legendary Edition" on the 09/07/2021"
"alex will not be able to re-enter the giveaway again until 09/08/2021"
Q: Do I have to donate to my local charity before I can participate?
A: Not at all, it's optional, but no matter how little you can. Donate to either the Cancer Research link above or your own countries respective charity of choice. Together we can push back against it, furthering research for such a worthy cause that does not discriminate and affects people everyday.

Thank you for taking the time to read and enter the giveaway of good cause!

It brings a tear to my eye to be apart of a tight knit community that supports each other. I've never felt more proud of people I've never met on the internet.

✮The Weekly Winners!✮

Total Spent on Giveaway Participants: £9.68
Total Spent on Matching Giveaway Participants: £9.68
Total Donated to Charity by Community Members: £217.56

✮Charitable Donators✮

@jb donated $10.20 USD (£7.40 GBP) to St Jude's Hospital.
@glup shitto donated $10.20 USD (£7.40 GBP) to St. Jude's Hospital.
@jimbo 2 donated $100.00 NZD (£50.36 GBP) to Cancer Research Trust NZ.
@how donated $10 USD (£7.25 GBP) to St. Jude's Hospital.
@the last man donated 100 KR (£8.39 GBP) to Children's Cancer Research Fund in Sweden.
@Trains donated £12 GBP (£12 GBP) to Cancer Research UK.
@nexus donated 1200 KR (£100.76 GBP) to the Child Cancer Foundation in Sweden.
@char donated £10 GBP (£10 GBP) to Cancer Research UK.
@maxi donated £24 GBP (£24 GBP) to Cancer Research UK.

Month 1:

Week One:
@jb - 04/07/2021 - Prize Won:

Week Two:
@how - Allowed to re-enter giveaway on (11/08/2021) - Prize Won:

Week Three:

Week Four:

Month 2:

Week One:
Week Two:
Week Three:
Week Four:

Month 3:

Week One:
Week Two:
Week Three:
Week Four:

Month 4:

Week One:
Week Two:
Week Three:
Week Four:

Month 5:

Week One:
Week Two:
Week Three:
Week Four:

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I get paid next friday, please tag me so i can donate a few quid

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Already got me friended on Steam, and I‘d like

As for charitable things I‘ve done, I‘ve donated some cash to Adi after he lost his home to a fire. Also gave out a few games to friends on Steam a few years ago.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Thank you to everyone who donates. It puts medical research one step closer to defeating a vile thing.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Thank you to everyone who donates. It puts medical research one step closer to defeating a vile thing.
it also puts me one step closer to being a GAZILLIONAIRE

THANKS FOR YOUR CASH SUCKERS

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
jokes on you im not participating IN IT

tough, it rolls over from the summer surprises. Anyone who entered into that one is automatically entered into this one for continuity sake.

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae

Speaking of say hello to the Week 2 Participants, yes we're starting week two for timeline sake:

@chronos
@dallahan
@Dan
@FreeSpy443
@glup shitto
@Goopy
@Grand
@jb
@JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33
@Komchan
@Lewis!
@Mute
@Northgate
@Numbers
@ovxy
@PilotBland
@Plankster
@Pyromaniac
@Ricsow
@The Milkman
@TommyGman
@WillyVoice
@jimbo 2
@shad
@nexus
@constantdisplay
@Tim Cook
@Warwick
@echs dee
@hangingwithmygnomies

If I tagged you, you're entered into the giveaway, be sure to re-post/change your desired games!

Anyone not mentioned or who already won from the previous thread can re-enter!

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Speaking of say hello to the Week 2 Participants, yes we're starting week two for timeline sake:

@chronos
@dallahan
@Dan
@FreeSpy443
@glup shitto
@Goopy
@Grand
@jb
@JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33
@Komchan
@Lewis!
@Mute
@Northgate
@Numbers
@ovxy
@PilotBland
@Plankster
@Pyromaniac
@Ricsow
@The Milkman
@TommyGman
@WillyVoice
@jimbo 2
@shad
@nexus
@constantdisplay
@Tim Cook
@Warwick
@echs dee
@hangingwithmygnomies

If I tagged you, you're entered into the giveaway, be sure to re-post/change your desired games!

Anyone not mentioned or who already won from the previous thread can re-enter!
hey ho

https://steamcommunity.com/id/onetwothreeforfive/

D

Deleted member 1405

image0.png

I matched JB. Who wanna match me?

I dont want a game or anything, remove me from the list. If I win donate $10 to st jude.

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I should clarify. If you won previously on the other thread, you aren't bound by the monthly timer. That only applies if you win here.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
embedded link to my profile ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086513054/ if you don't like embedded links )

I think I have done charitable things in life.
I was part of (and leading for a good time) my school's first-aid group, to which I spent a lot of my free-time actively learning and helping students that had a bad bruise or else

Currently I am helping in paperwork for the Caritas Organization which in a nutshell treats old people

I also offer aid for students of any class in subjects such as english and history when it comes to post WW2, free of charge but on times that I feel comfortable doing, currently out of business if it isn't at my local school