Serious The Good Cause Giveaway!

Have you done anything charitable in life?

• Total voters

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Thank you for organising such an amazing thing, I have lost people close to me to this horrible disease so I have seen the kind of devastation it can cause first hand to both the individual and their family. Everyone in this thread is a saint. I wish I could donate more but I am strapped for cash at the moment, but hopefully this 10 quid (12.50 with gift aid) can help do some good in the world.

I hate video games that dont involve me staring at the same seven character models and typing so I don't want anything, slot me in as an extra spot for my good mate @jimbo 2 for donating so much of his wagey bux.

Ta,
Charlie John Smith

13c8b7112b0efecf4278292fffe9f687.png

Last edited:

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Put me down for another copy of mosaique neko waifus 4 but gift it to black quill if i win

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
UKb--_Ft85-V2uoaJQZWHbYSqxR36VyUlNytraQq8AR2siDmY8kAM8Q9Vaz-z3YCpSToSpAVIqIB-a9uUfmD0-RzM9f8o5ZsTTkA-bqfXLjGw5Jg047yXe4dNMIGATjyP5-ctEtQ

I don't want a videogame, but it crossed my mind that I'd never donated to CRUK. I should've done a long time ago, so I donated £24 today.

Like many others, this disease is one thing I absolutely hate. I've lost someone very close to me from this disease. Give my roll to @Trains .

I truly hope I see some semblance of a cure for this wicked disease in my lifetime. It takes people too early, and ruins lives sadly too often.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can't show proof and I'm not doing it for the game but nine months ago I lost my nan to cancer. We took care of her in our home from not long after her diagnosis to about two weeks before she passed when we literally could not safely care for her any longer.

I never saw her in the hospice and I wasn't there when she passed away but it was the hardest thing in the world to watch someone who was so smart and switched on slowly lose herself to the delirium brought about by infections and other things. She (and my grandad who passed in 2013) were like a second set of parents. I still miss them both every day and while we're slowly moving on and picking ourselves back up it still stings to think about what she became even in her last few months of life.

We ended up donating a lot of money to the Hospice that took care of her (and also did back in 2017 for a while) and continue to support cancer charities. This is a good thing you're doing so thank you!

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can't show proof and I'm not doing it for the game but nine months ago I lost my nan to cancer. We took care of her in our home from not long after her diagnosis to about two weeks before she passed when we literally could not safely care for her any longer.

I never saw her in the hospice and I wasn't there when she passed away but it was the hardest thing in the world to watch someone who was so smart and switched on slowly lose herself to the delirium brought about by infections and other things. She (and my grandad who passed in 2013) were like a second set of parents. I still miss them both every day and while we're slowly moving on and picking ourselves back up it still stings to think about what she became even in her last few months of life.

We ended up donating a lot of money to the Hospice that took care of her (and also did back in 2017 for a while) and continue to support cancer charities. This is a good thing you're doing so thank you!

You need not prove yourself to anyone Rabid.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Already got me friended on Steam, and I‘d like

As for charitable things I‘ve done, I‘ve donated some cash to Adi after he lost his home to a fire. Also gave out a few games to friends on Steam a few years ago.

Taking back the request, I bought the game myself