Serious The Good Cause Giveaway!

Have you done anything charitable in life?

• Total voters

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Speaking of say hello to the Week 2 Participants, yes we're starting week two for timeline sake:

@chronos
@dallahan
@Dan
@FreeSpy443
@glup shitto
@Goopy
@Grand
@jb
@JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33
@Komchan
@Lewis!
@Mute
@Northgate
@Numbers
@ovxy
@PilotBland
@Plankster
@Pyromaniac
@Ricsow
@The Milkman
@TommyGman
@WillyVoice
@jimbo 2
@shad
@nexus
@constantdisplay
@Tim Cook
@Warwick
@echs dee
@hangingwithmygnomies

If I tagged you, you're entered into the giveaway, be sure to re-post/change your desired games!

Anyone not mentioned or who already won from the previous thread can re-enter!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/captaincalcium/

I'd love that if possible; as for being charitable - I've done volunteering for local music scenes and the homeless in Colchester, as well as raising money for those impacted by the Japanese Tsunami and nuclear disaster all those years ago. If I could donate now, I would - hopefully soon.

Reactions: List

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
I would like to enter, however I do not want a game. If I win donate some money to animal shelter or buy them food!

as for being charitable I've donated many times for sick kids and stuff but recently i have found out about animal shelter in my local area needing some food so next week I will go buy some food and toys and warm blankets for them

D

Deleted member 243

ishjni9.jpg

give it to me

mate.....

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
i don't play any games that aren't dota anymore so i don't want to be part of some giveaway but this thread reminded me its good to be charitable

children's cancer research fund, 100kr not exactly bill gates but its something
07f9f1ab24cbb6ed9060e487bb66d77b.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i don't play any games that aren't dota anymore so i don't want to be part of some giveaway but this thread reminded me its good to be charitable

children's cancer research fund, 100kr not exactly bill gates but its something
07f9f1ab24cbb6ed9060e487bb66d77b.png
Hey Shrike

What would the bank service called SWISH be named, if it were to go by the Swedish word for it?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
no game comes to mind honestly but i've thrown in £12 for cancer research UK, not much cos im broke lmao, but good on you for doing this man

i've not personally done much charity work in my life aside from raising money for guide dogs UK, although a few years back my dad ran the marathon and raised £2000 for charity

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no game comes to mind honestly but i've thrown in £12 for cancer research UK, not much cos im broke lmao, but good on you for doing this man

i've not personally done much charity work in my life aside from raising money for guide dogs UK, although a few years back my dad ran the marathon and raised £2000 for charity
you also ate my ration recipe so that everyone else wouldn't have to

that in and of itself is philanthropy

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
PgX1Aac.png

i donated 1200 sek (100,76 pounds) to the child cancer foundation (sweden), take me out the giveaway im good
great thread @Syndi really fantastic stuff glad you're getting people engaged

Last edited:

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A big thankyou to all those who have so far donated, remember if you'd like to enter the giveaway! It's free to enter, just follow the format, draws are every Sunday, each week of each month at 9PM UK GMT.

Nebulae
I recently did the 100 miles in 1 month challenge with my dog(Jasper) and brother.

We raised £100 on Facebook; it's a generous amount. The organization sent me a letter and the Cancer Research shirt.

Just a reminder that even you can't donate, or if you're short of money, there's other ways to be charitable.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I recently did the 100 miles in 1 month challenge with my dog(Jasper) and brother.

We raised £100 on Facebook; it's a generous amount. The organization sent me a letter and the Cancer Research shirt.

Just a reminder that even you can't donate, or if you're short of money, there's other ways to be charitable.
I always find that the facebook donations raise surprising amounts of money; often from people you wouldn't expect; over the last couple years I've managed to raise quite a bit for CALM, the Movember charity and for a local cancer and palliative care charity just with facebook campaigns. It's quite refreshing.