Serious the "help zak not be homeless" thread

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
I only have about 10 dollars to spare right now, but I have a job and a roof over my head so you obviously need it way, way more right now. Good luck my man, keep us posted.
[doublepost=1541936650][/doublepost]Edit: it's done. Really hope you can get through this. I know how hard shit with your parents -especially your mother- can be; I've had to deal with it myself. Stay strong.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

p much this, i've got a decent loss of use in my right hip due to an implant, which would disqualify me from things

besides, i'm too much of a bitch for the military anyways lmao
try to shoot for military cook or even a janitor position

maybe you could even apply for something IT related, if you have a degree that is

all in all pretty terrible news to hear man, stay strong

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I'll try to give you something even though I'm in a bit of a red numbers situation right now

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae

maybe you could even apply for something IT related, if you have a degree that is

All american soldiers are janitors, and cooks have to do the same shit as everyone else.

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
A tragic story we see here, if only I could lend you a few dollars, but it's harder out here in Brit places... sorry.

Advice: Try to do what you can as of now, there is surely something.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
I'll try to give you something even though I'm in a bit of a red numbers situation right now
dude, if you're strapped for cash don't spend it on me, lmao

like i appreciate it and all but the last thing i want to happen is for other people to get into a similar situation by trying to help me out of one

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
dude, if you're strapped for cash don't spend it on me, lmao

like i appreciate it and all but the last thing i want to happen is for other people to get into a similar situation by trying to help me out of one

Nah it's not really an issue, can spare some still

Nebulae
You shouldn't feel scummy about reaching for help. People obviously care about you seeing the donations. I wish I could make one myself, maybe in the future. Good luck in your endeavors, Zak. I'm just starting to realize I have to move out also and it's a scary fact, for me at least. Cheers.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

it’s not that easy, with the injury he has stated he has no chance to enter service
unless he doesn’t tell them about it but that has its own consequences

D

Deleted member 243

it’s not that easy, with the injury he has stated he has no chance to enter service
unless he doesn’t tell them about it but that has its own consequences
Isn't it somewhere in some amendment that a US citizen can serve if he really wants to?

Might be WW2 era stufd but just curious

blackopy

Proton
Nebulae
Another wonderful idea is that you can commit a crime and end up in jail. Think about it, you have everything to gain. You got a roof over you head 3 square meals a day, work out, and if you're into this sorta shit you get a free sex. Not to mention the great perks of dental and healthcare covered by the american taxpayer. Just saying, I mean hey most poor people do it just for those exact reasons xD.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Another wonderful idea is that you can commit a crime and end up in jail. Think about it, you have everything to gain. You got a roof over you head 3 square meals a day, work out, and if you're into this sorta shit you get a free sex. Not to mention the great perks of dental and healthcare covered by the american taxpayer. Just saying, I mean hey most poor people do it just for those exact reasons xD.
/s

right?

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Holy shit zak man, only just saw this thread.

It's been a while since we've spoken. I do remember that you were a pretty good friend and that I enjoyed playing bhop maps and talking about Halo with you.

I can't offer anything to help you, I'm afraid. However I sincerely hope your circumstances improve as soon as possible man. Stay safe, Zak!

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Holy shit zak man, only just saw this thread.

It's been a while since we've spoken. I do remember that you were a pretty good friend and that I enjoyed playing bhop maps and talking about Halo with you.

I can't offer anything to help you, I'm afraid. However I sincerely hope your circumstances improve as soon as possible man. Stay safe, Zak!
ay hit me up on steam if you ever wanna bhop again, shit was fun