the last of us part II (potential spoilers ahead)

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
That's kind of odd and you should examine where that desire comes from tbh.
I think you're detached from reality if you're genuinely finding that 'odd'. This is exactly what people dislike about SJW.

YZY54Yn.png

We all desire to be pleased in one way or another, attractive people are pleasing to the eye. It's not that complicated, unusual, or 'odd' as you put it. Anyway; back on topic.

Last edited:

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Bought it myself and I’ve been having fun with the game :grinning: gameplays far and away better than the first, and this early into the game I haven’t really noticed glaring problems with the story. It’s not a master piece by any stretch (the ign review fuckin class) but besides

Joel getting anticlimactically clubbed to death by hench ponytail Ellen Page, I haven’t really had any issues

Naughty dog make very believable dialogue between characters. Will post later if I get fucked off with the game

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
explain the Golf mission please, why is it so hard? I wanna hear about it before I look into reviews.

Reactions: List

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
explain the Golf mission please, why is it so hard? I wanna hear about it before I look into reviews.
it's just really hard to hit the golf ball, especially what they named the golf ball too man

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i'm still more excited for the zero punctuation review than the actual game
I dunno, Yahtzee didn't like The Last of Us 1 that much either

I have a feeling he'll be lenient (It's not much different from 1) on it, but I could be wrong

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I dunno, Yahtzee didn't like The Last of Us 1 that much either

I have a feeling he'll be lenient (It's not much different from 1) on it, but I could be wrong
me want funny anglo-australian man yell about lesbian
fetchimage

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I enjoy his work too, a lot actually

His skill with the English language never fails to make me laugh. One of my favourites is his review of Silent Hill 4

his games are very fun as well
if you haven't already play some of them

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I can't wait to see what Mutahar/Some Ordinary Gamer's says about the game.
He made a video on it already I think

"It should've been a movie" is a quote I think I saw from him
[doublepost=1592599464][/doublepost]
his games are very fun as well
if you haven't already play some of them
Aye I've watched his dev diary series

Love it

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
He made a video on it already I think

"It should've been a movie" is a quote I think I saw from him
oh yeah, I'm more talking about his review when the game can be finally be reviewed.

honestly yeah, that use of Oscar bait is pretty on point here from what I see.

D

Deleted member 3818

i take back my praise, this game belongs to the streets

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Don’t really give a fuck about Abby, she’s not really likeable and I don’t feel for her whatsoever, but her being built like a fucking tank is far from the problem.

The problem with the game, in my opinion, is the clear lack of care they had for the loved characters.

The game should of been about Ellie. I don’t disregard that fact, she’s already a beloved character and I don’t think anyone cares if she’s a lesbian. But the idea of some shitty revenge story just feels cheap, disgusting and altogether disrespectful to the original’s message. I’d have much rather played a game about Ellie growing up, learning who she is and eventually the truth behind the ending of TLOU 1. This coupled with better dialogue that focused on the duo we grew to adore and have one last chapter where you play as Joel just before he dies rather than killing him off in an extremely disrespectful manner. I understand it’s suppose to be a brutal game but c’mon. It’s just unnecessary. Also the game expects you, the player, to feel bad for the actions the developers have FORCED upon you. If there was at least some sort of karma system at least you can then call the shooty shooty bang bang players scumbags. There was a lot they could of done with the game but they picked a weak narrative with a really weak ending. The original will never be spoiled in my eyes, but the second (in my opinion) never occurred and what happened next should be up to the player to decide. All in all. My disappointment is immeasurable and my childhood is ruined. Fuck you. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.