the last of us part II (potential spoilers ahead)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you think people are angry because the villain is a masculine woman/trans, you're a retard, i'm sorry

people are mad because she beats joel to death with a fucking golf club and then ellie decides to let her live for some arbitrary reason

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Am5xVpd.png

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if you think people are angry because the villain is a masculine woman/trans, you're a retard, i'm sorry

people are mad because she beats joel to death with a fucking golf club and then ellie decides to let her live for some arbitrary reason
muh cycle of revenge

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Could Abby be any more annoying? i couldnt give a fuck if shes trans or whatever shes just downright unlikable.

they try so hard to make her likeable but
having her kill off literally the main character is irredeemable to most people

forcing ellie to shoot dogs does not make us dislike ellie, having abby be nice to dogs does not make us like abby, she still killed joel

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
ngl the naughty dog devs
actually made straight people look good and nice and transgender people look like savages

what the fucck
can't believe they added you into the last of us part 2

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
WMh5wXp.png

meanwhile doom eternal devs made the marauders dog have no actual dog noises to not upset any dog lovers lol

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
been watching this on youtube and I gotta say
Amazing graphics, really props to them, but I don't want to pay $60 for a movie, with a shitty story really, the gameplay is alright but doesn't seem to have been improved much since last time, sure animations are more fluid but the meat of the game is still, stealth, crouch, kill, shoot, there's a few new enemies but it's mostly humans, and is it me or are the decoy throwing (bottles, etc) the same as TLOU1?

Idk, I feel like they messed up what could have been good but just tried to "Subvert expectation" it just doesn't make it fun, we get it human bad, then how about you give options to make human no bad? Like many games would have done, Na let's just make you feel guilty for playing our game also, thanks for the money!

In conclusion, Naughty Dog, I'm still waiting for Jak And Dexter 4, please. I beg you, I just want it back ;_;