The most adaptable survival rifle/shotgun

York

Electron
Nebulae
pretty expensive gimmick gun, would never buy it but it would be a fun collector's piece

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
pretty expensive gimmick gun, would never buy it but it would be a fun collector's piece
Wouldn't use it as a fighting rifle or home defense, but it would be pretty good for hunting, or in a survival situation.

Reactions: List

York

Electron
Nebulae
Wouldn't use it as a fighting rifle or home defense, but it would be pretty good for hunting, or in a survival situation.
problem for me is just cost wise, the gun itself isn't ridiculous and costs about as much as a regular mid-range over under shotgun at around 700 USD. the guns selling point however is its custom barrel changes which all together cost upwards of around a few thousand depending on how far you go with the caliber variety. for hunting you could buy several high end shotguns or rifles for the same price and you'll never want to be firing pistol calibers unless you like watching animals suffer or something. Surivival situation I could see because of ammunition sharability but I'd rather rely on a more standard gun with interchangeable parts rather than one that can use a variety of ammunition

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

this .22 is a one beast of a rifle.

liberals might say it kills twenty people a second, though.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
You don't need gimmicks to survive, all I have is a DB shotgun, Mossberg 500 and a Mosin (Because that's about all I can have) and they work pretty well.

D

Deleted member 225

I'd rather have a normal self-loading weapon that uses common types of ammo such as 9mm or 5.56 in a survival scenario tbh.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
shtf gats

America = use Mini-14
Europoors = use nugget
Ausfailia = use enfield

this is a gimmick for newfags and tacticool nerds

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

Yeah, it may be easy to hide, but imagine how the kid has to walk around in school due to the fact his is holding 9 guns around his belt and a shotgun down his leg lmao, it would constantly look like he has shat himself

E: Memes

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
M1911 is all you need.