The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
3HrIJ3q.jpg

WIR WAREN KAISERS UND SCHEISSE

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
tbh the campaign/maps are probably gonna be set in 1917-1918 near the end of the war which is when it became a mobile war again instead of trench bullshit

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Looks like a game conversion or some kind of reskin a bunch of modders could put together over the course of a year or two. Not worth 60 euros and definitely not fucking 110 euros which is what you're paying if you're getting premium as well. EA can eat a bowl of dicks.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Looks like a game conversion or some kind of reskin a bunch of modders could put together over the course of a year or two. Not worth 60 euros and definitely not fucking 110 euros which is what you're paying if you're getting premium as well. EA can eat a bowl of dicks.
I actually think it looks pretty fucking sweet. BF4 was a prettier version of BF3 but I'm still playing the multiplayer to this day because it's still fun. The new Battlefront game looked pretty, but lacked content and now the servers are dead. EA hopefully learned their lesson.

Last edited:

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they got our favorite crip playing it too
PRdW7sY.png

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
im sorry i didnt realize we were in the presence of someone who has played the game

i aplogize, i did not know

what an honour it is to meet a time traveler who has gained exact knowledge of how the game looks and feels in order to come to an informed conclusion on whether we should buy it or not

amazing

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
im sorry i didnt realize we were in the presence of someone who has played the game

what an honour it is to meet a time traveler who has gained exact knowledge of how the game looks and feels in order to come to an informed conclusion on whether we should buy it or not

amazing
Blown up like hill 60

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

amazing
Enhanced irony

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
So just because you feel it's a reskin, means its not worth 60 dollars?

Fuck, I could say Overwatch was a reskin of TF2 if I was self-conscious of TF2's fate (and it won't die out, trust me). But I don't because it only has inspirations from TF2, and is a different game that plays differently.

I do believe that Battlefield 1 is getting more praise than it should, but then again, I've never touched Battlefield 1 or any other Battlefield game for that matter.

Also, you may feel that it's a reskin because it's incredibly hard to make games look prettier every time, especially since Battlefield 1 is set in a different time to Battlefield 4, so new textures have to be made for that time period.

The engine would be hard to update and make the physics better also.