News The next voyage of nebulous

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
stop. trying. to. convince. us. to. make. something. we. don't. want. to. make.
I aint trying to convince you, just wanted to share my opinion

J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
turkey best country
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png
J9sDMux.png

oncoming-fist-emoji.png
oncoming-fist-emoji.png

Bruh what

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
The market for text-based GTA 5 roleplay has already been dominated by GTA World, other competitors will just sink out.

There is always room for more voice-based servers, most of them being very successful.

You have just contradicted yourself, foolish fool.

If GTA World is so successful, being text based--then a resulting voiceRP server that also has multiple successful servers would dominate neb.

like whats your gist other than adding 'yes-man' comments wtf

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
The market for text-based GTA 5 roleplay has already been dominated by GTA World, other competitors will just sink out.

There is always room for more voice-based servers, most of them being very successful.
Our decision isn't based on that. We would make whichever we have most enthusiasm for.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I think neboobobogus should make an oboingobango roleplay server and I will repeatedly @ alex to let him know that he should pour thousands of hours into developing it regardless of whether he wants to or not

D

Deleted member 7099

I think neboobobogus should make an oboingobango roleplay server and I will repeatedly @ alex to let him know that he should pour thousands of hours into developing it regardless of whether he wants to or not
Ahaha, I do enjoy oboingobango servers and smashing rocks together.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Ahaha, I do enjoy oboingobango servers and smashing rocks together.

finally, a fellow oboingobango roleplayer. want to get on the server and go make cave murals with us beating the shit out of each other with rocks, and then complete the prophecy depicted on the wall by beating the shit out of each other with rocks?

D

Deleted member 7099

finally, a fellow oboingobango roleplayer. want to get on the server and go make cave murals with us beating the shit out of each other with rocks, and then complete the prophecy depicted on the wall by beating the shit out of each other with rocks?
Mhmhmhmhm, I believe so.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
as for whitelisting i think at first leave the server open for all cos it’s easier to grow that way also i want to bring my friends and fuck about for fun

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think @alex should actually develop the worlds first non text, non voice rp, you simply play as you want to play, without communicating, perhaps you could call it GTA online

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
you’re a sick fuck
itll be a blast trust me

everyone will love it, people will totally not hate it because its trash and should never have been in development in the first place please god end my existence

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
itll be a blast trust me

everyone will love it, people will totally not hate it because its trash and should never have been in development in the first place please god end my existence
I can't wait to call everyone right as they log onto the server to try and sell them real estate

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
itll be a blast trust me

can you pin the date where gta online went from two-bit criminals to being literally richer than elon musk