The Official Shamchat Thread

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Scarlet (F,Bi,15,redhair,fair pale skin,cute,virgin,violinst,any rp,srp sub) and yourself, (Anything you want).
(Anything you want): wtf

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between (cannibal rp)Josh(M,26,blonde hair,green eyes)you're the chieftain(male or female)of the tribe and yourself, .
(cannibal rp)Josh(M,26,blonde hair,green eyes)you're the chieftain(male or female)of the tribe: *he is fairly skinny and needs to be fatten up. He is placed in a pigsty. Mud in it and disgusting pig food in a bowl. A women poking him with a stick to make him eat, he looks up and sees you.. The chieftain, you were checking if he was eating*
(cannibal rp)Josh(M,26,blonde hair,green eyes)you're the chieftain(male or female)of the tribe has left the conversation.

He didn't even bother to check if I had an actual name before sending his copypaste-readied starter.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
when you meet @whiskers

This is a conversation between if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied and yourself, Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair).
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: oy
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: remove bosniak
Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair): OY VEY IDS ANUDDAH SHOAH
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: YES FAM
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: REMOVE
Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair): GOYIM THE SIX GORILLION
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: GOYIM
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: I
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: TELL YOU
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: HOLOCAUST
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: MOST IMPORTANT
Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair): OYYYYYYYYYY
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: OY
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: VEY
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: *rubhandjpeg
Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair): YOU MUST FIGHT THE EVIL HAMAS GOY
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: DINGO
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: IS
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: GAY
Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair): FUGGGGG
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: ahaha
Slobodan Milsoevic (m/serb/white hair): :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: aahahhaha
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: a
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: ahahahahaha
if you type you get the lyrics of palastinalied: :DDDDDDDDDDD

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

This is a conversation between A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) and yourself, Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop).
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : I know what's gonna come through that door
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Hold up
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): let me call my buddy
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): he's an expert on furries
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : No I'm not a furry .
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : I am not a fully anime
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Animel
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Well
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): I could probably give you about $500 for that benis
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Benis?
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): your magnum dong
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Ohhh my expand song
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Dong *
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): By the way
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): have you seen Big Hoss around
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): he's probably messing around with chumley out back
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : No but I have seen big boss
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Metal Gear?
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Metal gear * in snakes voice?
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : *
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Metal gear survival?
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Alright
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): well
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): I think I hear old man calling me out back
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): you hang onto that dick now
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): y'hear?
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : Wait
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : I wanna sell you this copy of metal gear survival .
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : The games not even out yet
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Hmm
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : 2$
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): *sighs*
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Ah, I could probably give you
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): a nickel?
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : 8 dimes 4 nickels and a bus token and ya got a deal
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Well
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): I gotta make profit too
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): but
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): deala
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): deal*
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): *shakes hand*
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : *shakes hand *
Rick Harrison (m/big guy/pawn shop): Alright, great doing business with you
A boy (femboy/dog ears tail teeth eyes and penis/black hair/green eyes/Marty/16) : You too

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between An assassin (M,17,dark hair,half dromon)and yourself, .
An assassin (M,17,dark hair,half dromon): Walks out of alley cleaning a blood soaked knife*
: The fuck's a dromon?
An assassin (M,17,dark hair,half dromon) has left the conversation.

I decided to google 'Dromon' and found out it's a type of ship
1456163.jpg

Needless to say, I was still left confused.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Summer *13yr/o, brunette, big blue eyes, f cup boobs, bubble butt, fuck doll* and yourself, doggo.
doggo: wait wtf
Summer *13yr/o, brunette, big blue eyes, f cup boobs, bubble butt, fuck doll* has left the conversation.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
WARNING: the following contains extremely cheap and dry humor. Viewer discretion is advised.

People use 'sub' to describe their character being 'submissive', but I decided to do a bit of good ol' jesting by naming myself after an American submarine. When people ask for my ref (reference pic/desc), I link them to this picture.
2bmYSAG
This is a conversation between Audrey Jensen ( 16, 5'3 1/2, Lesbian, punk style, black short hair ) and yourself, Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref).
Audrey Jensen ( 16, 5'3 1/2, Lesbian, punk style, black short hair ): (Ref?)
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): http://bit.ly/2bmYSAG
Audrey Jensen ( 16, 5'3 1/2, Lesbian, punk style, black short hair ): (One sec.)
Audrey Jensen ( 16, 5'3 1/2, Lesbian, punk style, black short hair ): (Same.)
Audrey Jensen ( 16, 5'3 1/2, Lesbian, punk style, black short hair ) has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair and yourself, Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref).
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair: ref
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair: hot
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair: I'd be honored to enter you
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair: Bomb some shits
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair: Stick my penis into your pipes
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair: If you know what I mean
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): Oh god
James Dawson, 21, tall, lean, blue eyes, brown hair has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Nick your roommate and yourself,Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref).
Nick your roommate : hm
Nick your roommate : ref please
Nick your roommate has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp) and yourself, Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref).
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): (Ref?)
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): Aw fuck yeah
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): I wanna fuck a submarine
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): Oh my
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): I'll put it in your torpedo holes fam
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): Then you can blow me
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): Up
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): I did not expect this.
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): I sexually identify as a torpedo
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): Let me penetrate your hull and blow my load
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): Jeez
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): I have a million jokes for thus
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): This**
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): Please don't share the rest
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp): Exactly
Jordan (M, 6'2, green eyes, brown hair, good build, srp) has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs) and yourself, Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref).
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): *stands on stage waiting to be bought his massive cock erect and up for the whole crowd to see*
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): (Ref please)
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): (You wanna srp)
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): (Did... did you look at my ref?)
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): (I can't it won't let me
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): )
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): (Just copy it and paste in a new tab)
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): (Oh I thought you meant submissive
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs): )
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): (Huh. You took this easier than I thought.)
Khoda(age16)(male werewolf)(a stud being sold at auction)(huge cock)(prefers milfs) has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Camp Counselor and yourself, Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref).
Camp Counselor: hi submarine
Camp Counselor: :wink:
Cheyenne (sub, ask for ref): Goddammit
Camp Counselor: MiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochanMiochan
Camp Counselor has left the conversation.

Edit:
And here's completely unrelated silliness that made me giggle.

This is a conversation between Assassin and yourself, just looking.
Assassin : aye sie
Assassin : si
Assassin : ushuebsd
Assassin : sir
Assassin : fuck
Assassin has left the conversation.

Last edited:

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
so i see this thread
i go on for the first time in like a month
"This is a conversation between Masturbating IRL, Looking for a Master/Mistress to Control Me... (male, bi, 19) and yourself, Memer."

kill me

Pankek

Quark
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt) and u mom XD!!!.
Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt): Mom!
u mom XD!!!: Hey
Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt): Hi..
u mom XD!!!: you should wear some longer clothes
u mom XD!!!: you look like a whore
Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt): Im a dancer mom I told u
u mom XD!!!: oh, right
u mom XD!!!: yeah I forgot
Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt): Yes you are coming to my practice right ?
u mom XD!!!: Yes
u mom XD!!!: When is it?
Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt): Tomorrow at 5:00
u mom XD!!!: Alright, see you there then
Shanel (F,long golden hair, tan skin,green eyes, big butt and boobs,shorts,belly shirt): Ok
u mom XD!!! has left the conversation.

wtf

This is a conversation between A friendly cute seven year old girl alone on the playground (pedophile kidnap/rrp?) and yourself, Jon Snow.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

Last edited:

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
so i see this thread
i go on for the first time in like a month
"This is a conversation between Masturbating IRL, Looking for a Master/Mistress to Control Me... (male, bi, 19) and yourself, Memer."

kill me
better than your erp tbh

Edit:
This is a conversation between A friendly cute seven year old girl alone on the playground (pedophile kidnap/rrp?) and yourself, Attack chopper.
A friendly cute seven year old girl alone on the playground (pedophile kidnap/rrp?) has left the conversation.

i want to fucking die, what the fuck

Last edited:

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
/s4s/: oooooooo
a deaf person: WHAT?!
/s4s/: I AM LOUD
a deaf person: I CAN'T HEAR YOU
/s4s/: I AM EXTREMELY FUCKING LOUD RIGGHT NOW
/s4s/: LOOK AT ME GRANDPA
a deaf person: DO YOU KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE?
/s4s/: LOOK AT ME
/s4s/: signs yes
a deaf person: LOOK AT LI?
/s4s/: (oriental emoji)
a deaf person: THE CHINESE GUY NEXT DOOR?
/s4s/: YES
/s4s/: LI
a deaf person: YOU KNOW I DON'T MIX WITH THEM ORIENTALS
/s4s/: SHIT
a deaf person: NOT AFTER KOREA
/s4s/: I FULLY UNDRRSTAND GRANDPA

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Kimiko (Asian, Age 11, Curly White Hair, Topaz Eyes, Smart, Drinking Problem, Any Rp, No Limits.) and yourself, Jacob (Electric Elemental, Male, AnyRP, Ref).
Kimiko (Asian, Age 11, Curly White Hair, Topaz Eyes, Smart, Drinking Problem, Any Rp, No Limits.): SRP?
You've left the conversation.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Tree (12'6", Pine, srp) and yourself, an encyclopedia salesman.
Tree (12'6", Pine, srp): *continues to leak sap*
an encyclopedia salesman: Ah, ever fancied owning a copy of an encyclopedia?
Tree (12'6", Pine, srp): *continues to leak sap*
an encyclopedia salesman: Ah, ever fancied owning a copy of an encyclopedia?
an encyclopedia salesman: like wtf you're a tool, you're a tree and you do srp
an encyclopedia salesman: like
an encyclopedia salesman: jump off a bridge

this is true, people

Last edited: