The Official Shamchat Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Post all the good shit from Shamchat here.

This is a conversation between Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP) and yourself, (Anything You Want).
(Anything You Want): (Evenin)
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Hey
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): what's your name?
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): (In real life)
(Anything You Want): (Max)
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): (Wanna try hypnosis?)
(Anything You Want): (Go ahead)
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Okay come out of brackets haha
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): take a deep breath in
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): and let it out
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): so relaxing, yes?
(Anything You Want): Uh huh
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): And it's easy to let everything fade, isn't it?
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Everything but my words
(Anything You Want): Yeah.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): SLEEP
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): so deep, yes?
(Anything You Want): I guess.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): DROPPING even deeper, yes?
(Anything You Want): Uh huh
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): What's your name?
(Anything You Want): Max
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): What's your gender?
(Anything You Want): Male.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): SNAP
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): you're so obedient, yes?
(Anything You Want): Fuck if I know.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Sorry?
(Anything You Want): I dunno if I'm obedient.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): You are
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): aren't you?
(Anything You Want): ...Yes.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Do you have snapchat?
(Anything You Want): No.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Do you have anything?
(Anything You Want): No. I don't have anything.
(Anything You Want): I don't even have an internet connection.
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): You're a dick haha and I know it didn't work
Alice (F,14, Short, Cute, Self Harmer, Unconfident, any RP): Because I'm RPing
(Anything You Want): Oh wow I got tricked.
(Anything You Want): Lol.
You've left the conversation.

This is a conversation between jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19) and yourself, (Anything You Want).
(Anything You Want): (What kinda character do you want?)
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): (Like a cool teen with black leather jacket)
(Anything You Want): *Is sitting on the sofa, watching TV*
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): *sees you and sits down by you* watcha watchin
(Anything You Want): Some comedy.
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): yea. *smells something good then looks at you* you smell good
(Anything You Want): Cologne, Jess.
(Anything You Want): Heh.
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): no like sweet
(Anything You Want): In what way?
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): like sugar but better
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): I can see the blood pumping in your neck
(Anything You Want): Uh, thanks?
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): I just wanna eat you up
(Anything You Want): Literally, or...?
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): yes
(Anything You Want): ...Right.
jess(your girlfriend,got bitten by a vampire and is hungry)(19): *bites you anyways
This is a conversation between joshua, (24, very rough, bro/sis, ageplay, breeding) and yourself, (Anything You Want).
joshua, (24, very rough, bro/sis, ageplay, breeding): hi
(Anything You Want): Fucking kill me.

This is a conversation between Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp) and yourself, (Anything You Want).
(Anything You Want): Hello again.
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp): Hello there
(Anything You Want): What kind of character do you want me to be?
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp): Well are you familiar with creepypasta?
(Anything You Want): Jeff, Slender, Smile etc
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp): Ahhh yes
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp): I see
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp): Well would you (well this is an awkward question) be interested in doing a romantic rp and you as either Jeff or ticci Toby orrrrrr
(Anything You Want): You want.
(Anything You Want): Me.
(Anything You Want): To RP as Jeff the killer.
(Anything You Want): And Romantic RP
(Anything You Want): With a 15 year old.
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp): Well when you say it that way it sounds ridiculous
(Anything You Want): Yes.
(Anything You Want): It does.
(Anything You Want): Maybe you should adjust your age so it's actually legal.
Max (girl, 15, covered in blood, walking alone at night) (creepypasta rp) has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Hakutsuki (Ask for picture. Yaoi roleplay, I'm a sub. Ask for Kik if long term.) and yourself, (Anything You Want).
(Anything You Want): Holy fucking shit I'm going to be sick.

This is a conversation between Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,) and yourself, (Anything You Want).
(Anything You Want): (Evenin)
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): (um could I get a rapist)
(Anything You Want): (...Sure)
(Anything You Want): *You hear knockin on the front door*
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): Hello sir
(Anything You Want): Hello, my name's Gustaff Ackerman.
(Anything You Want): May I come in?
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): Sure
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): *lets in*
(Anything You Want): *Is in*
(Anything You Want): Nice place you've got here.
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): Thank you
(Anything You Want): Where's the, uh... Fridge?
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): Straight ahead to your left
(Anything You Want): Thanks. Y'see, I have this thing for lemons...
(Anything You Want): *Walks to the fridge, opening it*
(Anything You Want): ...Where're the lemons?
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): We Dont have any sir in sorry
(Anything You Want): No lemons?
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): Yes sir no lemons
(Anything You Want): *Pulls out a 9mm handgun, aiming it at her* Bitch, I need some fucking lemons!
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): We don't have sir but I think we do in the basement
(Anything You Want): WHY ARE THERE LEMONS IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT?!
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): We keep all extra food down there sir
(Anything You Want): I DON'T WANT TO EAT A SOGGY CUNTING LEMON!
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): Would you like anything else
(Anything You Want): LEEEEEMOOONNNSSSS
Ally(athletic,roommate/GF,neko,): (oh sorry looking back I meant rapest*

This is a conversation between Femboy anthro dragon slave(bi,red and orange hair ,ask for ref)(no limits)(you start) and yourself, (Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It).
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): (What character)
Femboy anthro dragon slave(bi,red and orange hair ,ask for ref)(no limits)(you start): (My master)
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

This is a conversation between Cerberus (M, human form) and yourself, (Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It).
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Eve'in
Cerberus (M, human form): (be Hades)
Cerberus (M, human form): *i bow, a chain around my neck*
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): (Oh fuck me)
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Cerberus! How are you today? Anyone tried getting past the gate?
Cerberus (M, human form): no, ma'lord
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Were you fed
Cerberus (M, human form): *i shake my head*
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): *Reaches over to his dining table, tossing Cerberus some meat*
Cerberus (M, human form): *i catch it in my mouth*
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Eat it properly.
Cerberus (M, human form): *i swallow it whole, not seeming to hear you*
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Or just...
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Hercules here yet?
Cerberus (M, human form): *i shake my head*
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Ugh.
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Anywhere near here?
Cerberus (M, human form): yes, he will be here soon
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Phew.
(Ask For A Character And I'll RP As It): Y'know, I was gonna get a little annoyed at him not showing up, but as long as he gets here, I'll be fine.
Cerberus (M, human form) has left the conversation.

Nebulae
This is a conversation between A guy named David and yourself, Sven Armfelt.
Sven Armfelt: Hello david
A guy named David: Hello, Sven
A guy named David: I have come here to ravish u.
Sven Armfelt: What
A guy named David: r u prepared for the best go-damned ravishing in your entire life?
Sven Armfelt: What in the world is a "ravishing"
A guy named David: *smiles* I will show u
A guy named David: *begins to tickle u*

this site is fucked

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
wtf is this lmao

i went around with preferences as "tits, boobs, ass, eating ass, eats ass, i eat ass, butts"
and only got matched with rp people

This is a conversation between Aurohira Lilibyth (Dethroned/Hunted Elven princess) and yourself, idiot.
Aurohira Lilibyth (Dethroned/Hunted Elven princess) has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between a petite fox girl (human with fox ears and tail) (panties and collar) (being sold at an auction) and yourself, Felicia (5'6", Bi, Short, Cute, Likes: daddy).
a petite fox girl (human with fox ears and tail) (panties and collar) (being sold at an auction) has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Your Crush/Friend, Foxx (Romance/Free Use World/Literate RP)(M, Anthro Wolf, Angel, 13, 5'9) and yourself, Felicia (5'6", Bi, Short, Cute, Likes: daddy).
Your Crush/Friend, Foxx (Romance/Free Use World/Literate RP)(M, Anthro Wolf, Angel, 13, 5'9) : (Hi!) (^w^)
Felicia (5'6", Bi, Short, Cute, Likes: daddy): Hey! oWo
Your Crush/Friend, Foxx (Romance/Free Use World/Literate RP)(M, Anthro Wolf, Angel, 13, 5'9) : (Can she be 13?)
Felicia (5'6", Bi, Short, Cute, Likes: daddy): (yea whatever you want ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)
Your Crush/Friend, Foxx (Romance/Free Use World/Literate RP)(M, Anthro Wolf, Angel, 13, 5'9) : (lol cool)
Felicia (5'6", Bi, Short, Cute, Likes: daddy): *phone buzz!!!!* "Oh, I gotta go! My daddy's calling me! :3"

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Levi (m, bi, 18, 10' cock, srp, best friend/crush?, fit, muscular, black hair, blue eyes) and yourself, (Anything).
Levi (m, bi, 18, 10' cock, srp, best friend/crush?, fit, muscular, black hair, blue eyes) has left the conversation.
[doublepost=1469141932][/doublepost]This is a conversation between monster/bound by chains (srp) and yourself, (Anything).
monster/bound by chains (srp): *As you walk down the stairs to the dungeon you see me lift my head up and look at you*
(Anything): (What kinda character do you want me to be?)
monster/bound by chains (srp): anything female
monster/bound by chains (srp): no limits here really

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Childish Gambino(Genderfluid, gay, lesbian, emo, neko, secretly a mattress, depressed,) and yourself, (Anything).
[doublepost=1469142172][/doublepost]This is a conversation between ALL WE HAD TO DO and yourself, (Anything).
ALL WE HAD TO DO: WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
The more I played along, the closer my hand inched towards the bleach bottle
This is a conversation between Your shiny kirlia. (F) and Knightly knight.
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "hi! Morning!"
Knightly knight: Morning. Slept well?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "yeah. Had another dream."
Knightly knight: Hmm?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "it was nothing.
Knightly knight: Nono, go ahead
Knightly knight: I'm curious.
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "it wasn't anything really. It was just..."
Knightly knight: You know you can talk to me about anything, right?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "fine... you and the princess were... together... dating.. and I had this feeling..."
Knightly knight: Feeling?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "like, I was mad at her... but she didn't do anything... it was just seeing you too made me feel angry"
Knightly knight: Hmm... could it be you... were jealous?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "jealous? What?! No! Of what?"
Knightly knight: Dunno, but putting one and one together, I came to this conclusion.
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "what would I be jealous of?"
Knightly knight: That she wanted me for herself?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "why would I not fine with you dating her? Shes nice. And its not like we wouldn't hang out at all."
Knightly knight: Mmh, fair point. Still, why else do you think just looking at me and princess dating would upset you?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "I dont know... maybe..."
Knightly knight: Hmm?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "maybe I think you're the best and I want you as more than a friend and I know that if it came down to me or her you would pick her and I probably just screwed up whatever chance I had"
Knightly knight: Oh Kirlia *picks her up gently* rescuing damsels in distress is part of my job description. She's not *that* interested on me in personal level. Besides *smiles at her* you're the shiniest girl I could ever have in my life.
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "thanks. But I know that since I'm not a human, or pretty, or have any money I have no chance with you."
Knightly knight: It doesn't matter what you are, or how rich you are *points at his chest* what matters is your heart *hugs her*
Your shiny kirlia. (F): *hugs you back* "you mean we can be... like... a thing? Together?"
Knightly knight: Mmhm *nods* Say, how about we go get some caramel apples from the marketplace? You like those, don't you?
Your shiny kirlia. (F): "yeah!"
Knightly knight: *slings her on his shoulders* Let's go then! [And so, the two walked into the marketplace and lived their lives happily ever after with no mentions of fucking because Knightly Knight won't be getting on watchlist from doing anything weird with childlike pokemon. That, and he's the biggest cockblocker ever] Have a safe, and non-pokemon-violating night.
Knightly knight has left the conversation.
End my suffering

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Your Son (srp/rp) and yourself, Bill Withers (looking for someone to lean on).
Your Son (srp/rp) has left the conversation.

not exactly a conversation but his name says enough

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Bill Withers (looking for someone to lean on).
Wait, you were the guy typing allcaps about leaning onto someone?
Shit man, I met you several times, constantly going "please no" and leaving after meeting you so many times.
Good times :ok:

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Wait, you were the guy typing allcaps about leaning onto someone?
Shit man, I met you several times, constantly going "please no" and leaving after meeting you so many times.
Good times :ok:
great knight or whatever? Nice dude

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Kidnapper and yourself, White Knight.
Kidnapper has left the conversation.

it worked i successfully whiteknighted

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Little boy with a huge cock and yourself, Billy Joel (professional singer, musician, lonely and looking for some sweet love).
Billy Joel (professional singer, musician, lonely and looking for some sweet love): OH NO
Billy Joel (professional singer, musician, lonely and looking for some sweet love): OH NO OH NO HNO
Little boy with a huge cock has left the conversation.