The Official Shamchat Thread

D

Deleted member 150

@Stalker @Dingo
This is a conversation between Tomie and yourself, Captain Pronin.
Captain Pronin: :)
Tomie: Hello.
Captain Pronin: Hi.
Tomie: Can I help you?
Captain Pronin: Yes. I'm looking for a benis.
Tomie: Have you checked under your pants?
Captain Pronin: Yes. I was castrated at the age of ten.
Tomie: Oh... My condolences.
Captain Pronin: Ebin benis.
Tomie: I was just kidding. Eunuch
Tomie: Haha
Tomie: Human garbage!
Tomie: *points at Pronin while laughing out loud*
Captain Pronin: *With a swift motion, whips out a revolver, twirling it to show off, and then fires several bullets at Tomie while fanning the friearm*
Captain Pronin: Vsyo yasno.
Tomie: Guh..! *grabs her own abdomen and falls over from bench. Pronin feels urge to cut, Tomie's body to pieces.*
Captain Pronin: *pulls out a radio-like device, whispering something unintelligible into it*
Tomie: *her own body twitches once and she raises up from ground completely unharmed but clothes stained with blood. She glances at Pronin with cold and bitter hatred*
Tomie: I will make you regret the day you were born.
Tomie: *shambles past Pronin but before it she gives snaps his forehead with her own finger*
Tomie has left the conversation.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Salem (f, 17, chubby, short, timid, blue eyes, auburn hair, sleepy, spacey) and yourself, Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, RP, Ask For Pic).
Salem (f, 17, chubby, short, timid, blue eyes, auburn hair, sleepy, spacey): (Hello!)
Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, RP, Ask For Pic): (Hey.)
Salem (f, 17, chubby, short, timid, blue eyes, auburn hair, sleepy, spacey): (RP?)
Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, RP, Ask For Pic): (What kinda scenario do ya want?)
Salem (f, 17, chubby, short, timid, blue eyes, auburn hair, sleepy, spacey): (Anything you'd like!)
Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, RP, Ask For Pic): (You into anything in particular?)
Salem (f, 17, chubby, short, timid, blue eyes, auburn hair, sleepy, spacey): (Being a pet and incest.)
You've left the conversation.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Context because it took 3 shamchats:

SCP RP
Creepy Scientist called Charlie rapes a bitch (Thankfully was F2B'd)
Bitch has super speed and tornado abilities
Bitch busted out with some fire dude.
Fire dude dies, bitch gets caught.
http://www.shamchat.com/4eeac80c/

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Your slutty daughter (SRP, you start, you choose my age) and yourself, Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, Ask For Pic).
Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, Ask For Pic): (Holy shit you incest ridden fucking cancer.)

Reactions: List

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Your slutty daughter (SRP, you start, you choose my age) and yourself, Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, Ask For Pic).
Hate (Demon, Male, Young Adult, Ask For Pic): (Holy shit you incest ridden fucking cancer.)

words cannot describe how much cringe i have just endured
i am convulsing as i type this
please kill yourself

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Madeline Williams(bullied!HighSchoolAU) and yourself, Dylan Klebold.
Madeline Williams(bullied!HighSchoolAU) has left the conversation.

my friend sent me this
they could of went on so well

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Madeline Williams(bullied!HighSchoolAU) and yourself, Dylan Klebold.
Madeline Williams(bullied!HighSchoolAU) has left the conversation.

my friend sent me this
they could of went on so well

Madeline McAnne (Kidnapped! srp)

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
This is a conversation between your gay thoughts and yourself, Dylan Klebold.
Dylan Klebold: hello
Dylan Klebold: i wanna fuck eric
your gay thoughts: Do it

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
This is a conversation between 14 year old shy virgin girl you've drugged and kidnapped and yourself, Luisa Graves.
14 year old shy virgin girl you've drugged and kidnapped: Three clothing options

1.) Bare ass naked

2.) A torn blouse, unbuttoned to reveal my tits and a very short skirt with black thigh high stockings

3.) A baggy t-shirt several sizes larger than I need with holes cut where my tits are, revealing them. Very tight jeans that have large holes where my pussy and ass would be

I wake up in a dark cold basement, handcuffed to a metal wire bedframe with no matress bloody bruised and beaten. 3 Electric clamps are attached to me. One for each nipples, and one on my clit while a large dildo is stuffed in my cunt. A shock collar is tightly attatched to my neck that has a large chain leash attatched to it being held by you. 10 large vibrating anal beads are also lodged deep in my ass with a cute tail at the end pf them. I chew on a red ballgag while a thick blindfold covers my eyes. A camera is setup next to me, filming the whole thing. I can't see it, but a large table with various torture and BDSM equipment rests in the center of the room. Things such as whips, brands knifes, knuckles, and everything in between. And of course a gun for when i've overstayed my welcome and you need to move on... You and your german shepard look at me. Both of you can't wait to fuck my innocent tight virgin body... and to think just yesterday I was so innocent and carefree
Luisa Graves: wait wtf

suicide-gun1.jpg

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
This is a conversation between 14 year old shy virgin girl you've drugged and kidnapped and yourself, Luisa Graves.
14 year old shy virgin girl you've drugged and kidnapped: Three clothing options

1.) Bare ass naked

2.) A torn blouse, unbuttoned to reveal my tits and a very short skirt with black thigh high stockings

3.) A baggy t-shirt several sizes larger than I need with holes cut where my tits are, revealing them. Very tight jeans that have large holes where my pussy and ass would be

I wake up in a dark cold basement, handcuffed to a metal wire bedframe with no matress bloody bruised and beaten. 3 Electric clamps are attached to me. One for each nipples, and one on my clit while a large dildo is stuffed in my cunt. A shock collar is tightly attatched to my neck that has a large chain leash attatched to it being held by you. 10 large vibrating anal beads are also lodged deep in my ass with a cute tail at the end pf them. I chew on a red ballgag while a thick blindfold covers my eyes. A camera is setup next to me, filming the whole thing. I can't see it, but a large table with various torture and BDSM equipment rests in the center of the room. Things such as whips, brands knifes, knuckles, and everything in between. And of course a gun for when i've overstayed my welcome and you need to move on... You and your german shepard look at me. Both of you can't wait to fuck my innocent tight virgin body... and to think just yesterday I was so innocent and carefree

suicide-gun1.jpg

use
the
spoiler tool

Last edited:

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

1.) Bare ass naked

suicide-gun1.jpg
Imagine how sad the life is of the man that typed every last word of that.

Nebulae

1.) Bare ass naked

suicide-gun1.jpg
this is too much...
Like seriously.
This is pshychopath territory.
Someone call FBI or something jesus christ.