The Official Shamchat Thread

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I just encountered a literal Shamchat version of the Korean female, shortie MP with slim body that can overpower an adult male.

This is a conversation between An elf living in the woods (f, fantasy rp, 21, yes for description) and Knightly Knight.
Knightly Knight: Yes
An elf living in the woods (f, fantasy rp, 21, yes for description): *i have light, form-fitting armor made mostly out of iron-wood (which is stronger than a knight's armor) with leather joints and wool padding. (It's also extremely lightweight for easy movement) Strapped on my back is a bow and a quiver of arrows, on my side is a short sword hanging loosely from the belt. A dark green cloak hides my features in shadow. Beneath the hood, my hair is short with extremely long bangs (they go down to my chin) with a green stripe running down the bangs. My eyes are a piercing blue with green flakes in them, my nose a small button nose and lips flushed a light pink. I stand about five feet tall and am very agile, being able to easily overpower most full grown male warriors of both elven and human decent*
Knightly Knight: Okay fuck this, your character is nothing but a big pile of Mary Sue. Take a step back, and realize this wall of text you just vomited is full of bad writing. Have a good bloody day.
Knightly Knight has left the conversation.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just encountered a literal Shamchat version of the Korean female, shortie MP with slim body that can overpower an adult male.

This is a conversation between An elf living in the woods (f, fantasy rp, 21, yes for description) and Knightly Knight.
Knightly Knight: Yes
An elf living in the woods (f, fantasy rp, 21, yes for description): *i have light, form-fitting armor made mostly out of iron-wood (which is stronger than a knight's armor) with leather joints and wool padding. (It's also extremely lightweight for easy movement) Strapped on my back is a bow and a quiver of arrows, on my side is a short sword hanging loosely from the belt. A dark green cloak hides my features in shadow. Beneath the hood, my hair is short with extremely long bangs (they go down to my chin) with a green stripe running down the bangs. My eyes are a piercing blue with green flakes in them, my nose a small button nose and lips flushed a light pink. I stand about five feet tall and am very agile, being able to easily overpower most full grown male warriors of both elven and human decent*
Knightly Knight: Okay fuck this, your character is nothing but a big pile of Mary Sue. Take a step back, and realize this wall of text you just vomited is full of bad writing. Have a good bloody day.
Knightly Knight has left the conversation.

Spoken like a true Roleplayer.

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
Someone created an entire site dedicated to ERP. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS FIRST.
This is a conversation between 14 year old shy virgin girl you've drugged and kidnapped and yourself, Luisa Graves.
14 year old shy virgin girl you've drugged and kidnapped: Three clothing options

1.) Bare ass naked

2.) A torn blouse, unbuttoned to reveal my tits and a very short skirt with black thigh high stockings

3.) A baggy t-shirt several sizes larger than I need with holes cut where my tits are, revealing them. Very tight jeans that have large holes where my pussy and ass would be

I wake up in a dark cold basement, handcuffed to a metal wire bedframe with no matress bloody bruised and beaten. 3 Electric clamps are attached to me. One for each nipples, and one on my clit while a large dildo is stuffed in my cunt. A shock collar is tightly attatched to my neck that has a large chain leash attatched to it being held by you. 10 large vibrating anal beads are also lodged deep in my ass with a cute tail at the end pf them. I chew on a red ballgag while a thick blindfold covers my eyes. A camera is setup next to me, filming the whole thing. I can't see it, but a large table with various torture and BDSM equipment rests in the center of the room. Things such as whips, brands knifes, knuckles, and everything in between. And of course a gun for when i've overstayed my welcome and you need to move on... You and your german shepard look at me. Both of you can't wait to fuck my innocent tight virgin body... and to think just yesterday I was so innocent and carefree
Luisa Graves: wait wtf
You've left the conversation.

suicide-gun1.jpg
I am concerned. Very concerned.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
almost everyone on that site is there to erp wtf

when it first came out it was funnier

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I can't fucking find anyone lmao
e: the amount of weebs on this side is astounding

EE:
Your lusty horse:* I walk up to you and I lick your face, my cock is long and etect already and my huge balls hang down full of cum*

what the fuck is this

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Elliot and yourself, Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob).
Elliot: Doom?
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): You know
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): A game where you murder a fuckton of demons?
Elliot: Never heard of it, I'll search to find it later.
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): It's gorey, old classic that got remake this year
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): That's even more gorey
Elliot: Hell yes, my kind of game.
Elliot: Sry, gtg find it now, bye bro.
Elliot has left the conversation.

Mfw I managed to hook up a stranger in Doom.
Should I feel proud?

Edit: I didn't assume I'd have this much fun, holy shit

This is a conversation between Reaper and yourself, Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob).
Reaper: DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Reaper: DIE-...Die...
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): I like this guy.
Reaper: Oh fuck it's him...
Reaper: ...Doomslayer. Nice to see you again-
Reaper: Kicking ass I hope-
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): Yep, yours in a few seconds if you don't teleport your ass outta here.
Reaper: Gotcha- by the way- *leans in real close* IkilledyourrabbitDaisy.
Reaper: *teleports*
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): They'll never find your body.
Reaper: becausei'malreadydead-
Reaper has left the conversation.

This is what Shamchat is at its best, ladies and gents: a handful of chuckles and tons of laughs.

Edit: Shamchat prank gone RIGHT!
http://www.shamchat.com/7e81f3c4/

This is a conversation between Dean/Sam Winchester and yourself, Gardevoir.
Gardevoir: There's a 50-50 chance to find either male or female Gardevoir in the wild. Do you take the gamble on what you'll find beneath the dress?
Dean/Sam Winchester: sure
Gardevoir: *Lifts up the dress. What you thought would be 50% male or female was actually 100% JOHN CENA!* DUDUDUDUU 4X YOUR TIME IS UP MY TIME IS NOW YOU CAN'T SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW
Dean/Sam Winchester: Oh my god i'm laugh crying at 7 am and i havn't slept at all omfg
Gardevoir: Heh, good to get a laugh out of people
Dean/Sam Winchester: thank you so much for this
Dean/Sam Winchester has left the conversation

John Cena meme may be overused, but it's still as effective as it was in the beginning.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between Elliot and yourself, Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob).
Elliot: Doom?
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): You know
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): A game where you murder a fuckton of demons?
Elliot: Never heard of it, I'll search to find it later.
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): It's gorey, old classic that got remake this year
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): That's even more gorey
Elliot: Hell yes, my kind of game.
Elliot: Sry, gtg find it now, bye bro.
Elliot has left the conversation.

Mfw I managed to hook up a stranger in Doom.
Should I feel proud?

Edit: I didn't assume I'd have this much fun, holy shit

This is a conversation between Reaper and yourself, Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob).
Reaper: DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Reaper: DIE-...Die...
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): I like this guy.
Reaper: Oh fuck it's him...
Reaper: ...Doomslayer. Nice to see you again-
Reaper: Kicking ass I hope-
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): Yep, yours in a few seconds if you don't teleport your ass outta here.
Reaper: Gotcha- by the way- *leans in real close* IkilledyourrabbitDaisy.
Reaper: *teleports*
Doomguy (from the videogame 'Doom' you knob): They'll never find your body.
Reaper: becausei'malreadydead-
Reaper has left the conversation.

This is what Shamchat is at its best, ladies and gents: a handful of chuckles and tons of laughs.

Edit: Shamchat prank gone RIGHT!
http://www.shamchat.com/7e81f3c4/

This is a conversation between Dean/Sam Winchester and yourself, Gardevoir.
Gardevoir: There's a 50-50 chance to find either male or female Gardevoir in the wild. Do you take the gamble on what you'll find beneath the dress?
Dean/Sam Winchester: sure
Gardevoir: *Lifts up the dress. What you thought would be 50% male or female was actually 100% JOHN CENA!* DUDUDUDUU 4X YOUR TIME IS UP MY TIME IS NOW YOU CAN'T SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW
Dean/Sam Winchester: Oh my god i'm laugh crying at 7 am and i havn't slept at all omfg
Gardevoir: Heh, good to get a laugh out of people
Dean/Sam Winchester: thank you so much for this
Dean/Sam Winchester has left the conversation

John Cena meme may be overused, but it's still as effective as it was in the beginning.

Truly RP'ing as Doom Guy would just be not replying to people.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Truly RP'ing as Doom Guy would just be not replying to people.
I tried *stares down to him menacingly* few times, but it really didn't garner as much discussion as real talking did.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between a dog (srp) and Charlie (Robot, Male, Silver Plating, AnyRP).
Charlie (Robot, Male, Silver Plating, AnyRP): (Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jesus Christ it's like HL2RP Rebecca Striker all over again.)
Charlie (Robot, Male, Silver Plating, AnyRP) has left the conversation.

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
the fuck actually happened.

This is a conversation between neko and yourself, the guy that only types j.
the guy that only types j: jjjjjj
neko: nyah!
the guy that only types j: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
neko: i-i love you!
the guy that only types j: J JJJJ JJ
the guy that only types j: J-JJ JJ
neko: *kisses you
the guy that only types j: jjj///jjj
neko: hehee
the guy that only types j: j-j-j-jjjjjjjjjjjj jj jjjj jj
neko: bye now!
the guy that only types j: JJJ
neko has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between Neko! Rin Matsuoka and yourself, FUCKING LEAVE.
FUCKING LEAVE: <
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: FUCK NO
FUCKING LEAVE: why
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Because I don't feel like it
FUCKING LEAVE: well fuck you for not honoring my family
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: What the fuck does that have anything to do with what we're talking about?
FUCKING LEAVE: my family name is FUCKING LEAVE and you are dishonoring it by not leaving
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: WTF
FUCKING LEAVE: you brought this upon yourself.................................
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Ok
FUCKING LEAVE: and now i will use my most powerful weapon
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Ok, go ahead.
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Is this your most powerful weapon?
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Wow.. So effective...
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Omg
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Fine, I'll "FUCKING LEAVE"
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Psych
Neko! Rin Matsuoka: Nah, I'm just gonna leave
Neko! Rin Matsuoka has left the conversation.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between James (Bi, 24, srp) and A Male And Female Robot.
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Hello)
A Male And Female Robot: (Hey.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Do I pick?)
A Male And Female Robot: (Generally they're both present.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Ok, you start?)
A Male And Female Robot: (Well, what's the scenario?)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Guys fuck while the girl masturbates off to the side?)
A Male And Female Robot: (That's not what I had in mind.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (What do you want, ill probably be fine with it)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (She can be part of it I just prefer men)
A Male And Female Robot: (I forgot you're an SRP guy.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Yeah sorry if that's not what you want, good luck finding someone you want though :) )
A Male And Female Robot: (Thanks, darling.)
A Male And Female Robot has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty) and A Male And Female Robot.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Hello ^^)
A Male And Female Robot: (What's the scenario?)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Umm I order you and you turn up at my door in a box or something, sorry I'm not good with scenarios)
A Male And Female Robot: Brb
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Alright)
A Male And Female Robot: (Freakin dude wandering my house)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (WTF)
A Male And Female Robot: (Gotta pretend to be asleep till he leaves)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Is this normal where you live?)
A Male And Female Robot: (Yeah)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Do you lock your doors and windows? )
A Male And Female Robot: (He was already in my house to begin with.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (What the fucking fuck)
A Male And Female Robot: (What)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (How?!)
A Male And Female Robot: (Idk)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Why haven't you called the police on him?)
A Male And Female Robot: (Too busy pretending to sleep.)
A Male And Female Robot: (It's 5am here and he doesn't really do anything.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (But still it's creepy as fuck and he could do something!)
A Male And Female Robot: (Right he's gone for now.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (For now, gooood)
A Male And Female Robot: (Yeah he went downstairs)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (That's good to hear anyway it's 5 am where I live too so you're in the UK or close by)
A Male And Female Robot: (Wales.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Bloody hell)
A Male And Female Robot: (Might just be a drunk guy looking for his sheep.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Heeey a Welsh guy making fun of the Welsh)
A Male And Female Robot: (We embrace our stereotypes.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (It's nice to know)
A Male And Female Robot: (Right, who starts?)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Could you? )
A Male And Female Robot: (If I stop replying for a while, you know why. Also, sure, I'll start.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Umm after we finish this I'm definitely saving it if that's okay with you)
A Male And Female Robot: "YOUR BRAND NEW ROBO DUO!" It says, plastered on the human-sized wooden crate in bright red font, a picture of two cartoonish looking robots giving the thumbs up painted onto it. A small sign at the bottom of the crate simple saying "Pull here." In white test.
A Male And Female Robot: (Text)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I kneel down and pull the bottom of the crate* this better not be a scam or two defects
A Male And Female Robot: The top of the crate folds open, before the entirety of the crate falls apart, revealing two robots, one male, one female. The male one is 6'3, wearing a black suit and red tie, fedora and a short black wig beneath it, lean build, shiny silver plating and emerald green eyes. The female, on the other hand, is 6'1, wearing a black dress and pink hair, curvy, with semi-rusted copper plating and one green eye, the other blue.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Umm hello I guess Duo? *I say inquisitive and poke them both on the chests* do they even work?
A Male And Female Robot: The robots spring to life, glancing around sharply. "It seems we've been turned on." The male one says in a deep, stoic once. "Oh, g-g-goody!" The female one giggles, her voice malfunctioning beneath the Jersey accent.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I sigh* can I change her accent? And what is your purpose? *I know what it is I am just checking if they know it*
A Male And Female Robot: "Jersey's her default accent, good luck changing it, any time someone's tried, she's just switched into Japanese mode." The male bot says, adjusting his suit. "My name is The Spine, and-" "And I'm Rabbit!" The female bots interjects, overly excited. "Yes... Those are our default names. We're here to serve, ma'am."
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Thank you Spine, do you have any features for pleasure? *I grin* do either of you have any? *I walk inside and lean them in with me making sure the door is shut. I sit on the couch and look up at them*
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *Lead
A Male And Female Robot: "Absolutely, ma'am. Me and Rabbit were built with anatomically correct genit-" "I have girl parts!" He's interrupted again, sighing.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Could you show them to me? *I smile innocently* I just need to know if they are actually correct
A Male And Female Robot: "Sure thing." Spine says, whirring quietly as his trousers open up, a large metal phallus sliding out, almost life-like, but certainly altered to fit with the different material. Rabbit remains still, simply staring around the house, occasionally going "Ooh..." At a shiny object in the room.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I stand up and walk in front of Rabbit* Rabbit stay still and show me your girl parts *I grab her head and kiss her as good as I can before going back to Spike and rubbing his phallus* does it feel like anything?
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit twitches, giggling wildly "Aaaaaaaaa-Okay!" She laughs, lifting her skirt up, revealing herself. There's clearly a slit between her legs. Spine tenses up, giving a brief nod. "Yeah, it feels like something..."
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Good? Rabbit come here *I rub his whole length tenderly before putting the tip in my mouth* mmm~
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I rub the shaft and I feel my panties getting wet slowly*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit walks over to her, staring at her. "Yeeeesss?" She asks, remaining still. Spine buckles, his hand slowly placed at the back of her head. "Most don't go onto this so quickly..."
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pull his tip out and smile* Well I'm very very very very horny so I hope you can forgive me for being so quick *I reach over to Rabbit's slit and rub it softly before putting Spine's tip back in my mouth and stroke his shaft faster. I push my fingers into Rabbit's slit*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit gives static feedback, freezing up momentarily with a repeated "E-E-E-EEEEE" Spine grabs the back of her head, pulling and pushing her along his shaft with a heavy breath. "I can tell..." He chuckles.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I rub his shaft faster before taking his cock deeper into my mouth* mmmm~ *I pump my fingers in and out of Rabbit's slit grinning at the fact she shut up and that is so tight*
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *It's
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit begins leaking some kind of oil, giggling quietly. Spine closes his eyes, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her deeper, thrusting forwards, his cock sliding down her throat.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I gag slightly but smile up at him and wink as I start sucking on it hard and I try to find Rabbit's clit* mhhmmm~
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pump my fingers in and out quicker than ever before and use the hand that was jerking the rest of your length to start fingering myself*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit squeals, her arms going limp as her legs shake, dripping wet. Spine pulls her head harder, making her deepthroat him as he grunts. "Almost there..." He mutters.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I smile up at him and give him a let it all out nod as I press Rabbit's clit down rubbing it slightly*
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I finger myself slowly but make sure to leave a small pool underneath me*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit moans slowly, swaying side to side in semi-consciousness. Spine gasps, pulling her all the way down to the hilt as he climaxes, a substance similar to cum squirting out from his cock and down her throat, still managing to fill her mouth up.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pull my head off of your cock and swallow all of the cum-like substance and lick the remaining coming out of his cock then look at Rabbit then Spine* you know what to do *I pull my fingers out and grin* time for you to get some pleasure from her
A Male And Female Robot: Spine winces, glaring at Rabbit. "Yeah... We're programmed to behave like brother and sister..." Rabbit jerks upwards, pointing her finger around almost drunkly. "I-I-I had no idea there was a body in my trunk, officer!" She stammers out.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Well you'll never know what a robot vagina looks or feels like *I start walking away then grin* and until you fuck her, I'm off limits *I turn to look at you* capeche? *I chuckle*
A Male And Female Robot: He nods. "Well, Rabbit... Looks like she's gonna be off limits for a long time." Rabbit bursts out laughing, before sleepily adjusting her skirt. "Can-Can we play tag while she's gone?"
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I sigh and look through the crate for the remote* ah here it is *I pick it up and point it at Spine* hmm what level should I put it at? *I grin*
A Male And Female Robot: "Ah, Rabbit, she's found the remote." He says, sounding worried. "Whatzat?" Rabbit asks.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I press the "delete relationship" button and aim it at Spine then Rabbit* oh woops I guess your programming for you two to be like brother and sister is gone *I say sarcastically then smirk*
A Male And Female Robot: "Huh. I didn't feel anything." Spine says, shrugging. "I didn't neither-er." Rabbit shrugs, saying.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): You won't, now for the real show *I press the "lust" button and aim it at Spine then Rabbit* there it should happen now
A Male And Female Robot: "What should-" Spine says, stopping. He glances at Rabbit, Rabbit giving the same look back before they both immediately lunged at eachother, kissing and rolling on the floor, Rabbit wrapping her legs around The Spine.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Yes! *I jump about happily* this is the key to these two! *I put it in my pocket and grin* they're mine
A Male And Female Robot: Spine lays on top of Rabbit, thrusting into her with a grunt as Rabbit buckles, her metal groaning with the forced entry. After a pause, The Spine begins fucking her at a moderate pace.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pull the remote out of my pocket and grin* I didn't see this before, so he's only at half length *I turn The Spine's cock length up to the max* let's see what happens now
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit almost screams static, The Spine not even slowing down as he continues thrusting, Rabbit gripping the carpet tightly as she buckles with each thrust.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I walk towards them and kneel down* what's this you're enjoying it? *I chuckle* pull out for a second Spine
A Male And Female Robot: The Spine pulls out, panting.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I press a button turning Rabbit into a virgin* there you go have fun *I kiss The Spine on the cheek*
A Male And Female Robot: The Spine seems to be completely reprogrammed from the remote, giving a nod as he quickly forces his way back inside Rabbit, unaware of the new programming. The Spine is suddenly knocked off Rabbit with a hearty punch to the head, sending him flat on his face. "That hurt..." Rabbit crossed her legs, frowning.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Oh now now Rabbit it will it's your first time *I wipe her memory of all of her past sexual experiences* so being a virgin sex will hurt. Alright, now have fun and The Spine don't hurt her... too much *I chuckle and help The Spine up*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit continues frowning, lying flat on her back. The Spine dusts himself off, walking over to her. "And again..." He lays down on top of her, slowly leaning down and kissing her, his hands sliding down to her hips, her legs opening slightly with a surprised moan.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Good now gentle remember don't be too rough with her *I turn Rabbit's breast size down to a BB cup* and Rabbit don't hurt him any more or I will personally disable you
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Same goes for you The Spine
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit whimpers slightly, staring up at The Spine with fearful eyes. The Spine slowly forces his way inside her, his hands holding her down firmly as she yelps, struggling under his grip. "It feels weir-rd!"
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I walk over to Rabbit and softly lick her nipples while fondling her other breast* it will baby, it's your first experience of sex
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Now if you don't struggle it won't feel as weird
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit tries her best to stay still, occasionally jerking in reaction to The Spine's thrust, giving out a painful yelp each time.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty) has left the conversation.

I may be getting too into Shamchat.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
This is a conversation between James (Bi, 24, srp) and A Male And Female Robot.
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Hello)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Do I pick?)
A Male And Female Robot: (Generally they're both present.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Ok, you start?)
A Male And Female Robot: (Well, what's the scenario?)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Guys fuck while the girl masturbates off to the side?)
A Male And Female Robot: (That's not what I had in mind.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (What do you want, ill probably be fine with it)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (She can be part of it I just prefer men)
A Male And Female Robot: (I forgot you're an SRP guy.)
James (Bi, 24, srp): (Yeah sorry if that's not what you want, good luck finding someone you want though :) )
A Male And Female Robot: (Thanks, darling.)
A Male And Female Robot has left the conversation.

This is a conversation between A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty) and A Male And Female Robot.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Hello ^^)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Umm I order you and you turn up at my door in a box or something, sorry I'm not good with scenarios)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Alright)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (WTF)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Is this normal where you live?)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Do you lock your doors and windows? )
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (What the fucking fuck)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (How?!)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Why haven't you called the police on him?)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (But still it's creepy as fuck and he could do something!)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (For now, gooood)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (That's good to hear anyway it's 5 am where I live too so you're in the UK or close by)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Bloody hell)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Heeey a Welsh guy making fun of the Welsh)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (It's nice to know)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Could you? )
A Male And Female Robot: (If I stop replying for a while, you know why. Also, sure, I'll start.)
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): (Umm after we finish this I'm definitely saving it if that's okay with you)
A Male And Female Robot: "YOUR BRAND NEW ROBO DUO!" It says, plastered on the human-sized wooden crate in bright red font, a picture of two cartoonish looking robots giving the thumbs up painted onto it. A small sign at the bottom of the crate simple saying "Pull here." In white test.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I kneel down and pull the bottom of the crate* this better not be a scam or two defects
A Male And Female Robot: The top of the crate folds open, before the entirety of the crate falls apart, revealing two robots, one male, one female. The male one is 6'3, wearing a black suit and red tie, fedora and a short black wig beneath it, lean build, shiny silver plating and emerald green eyes. The female, on the other hand, is 6'1, wearing a black dress and pink hair, curvy, with semi-rusted copper plating and one green eye, the other blue.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Umm hello I guess Duo? *I say inquisitive and poke them both on the chests* do they even work?
A Male And Female Robot: The robots spring to life, glancing around sharply. "It seems we've been turned on." The male one says in a deep, stoic once. "Oh, g-g-goody!" The female one giggles, her voice malfunctioning beneath the Jersey accent.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I sigh* can I change her accent? And what is your purpose? *I know what it is I am just checking if they know it*
A Male And Female Robot: "Jersey's her default accent, good luck changing it, any time someone's tried, she's just switched into Japanese mode." The male bot says, adjusting his suit. "My name is The Spine, and-" "And I'm Rabbit!" The female bots interjects, overly excited. "Yes... Those are our default names. We're here to serve, ma'am."
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Thank you Spine, do you have any features for pleasure? *I grin* do either of you have any? *I walk inside and lean them in with me making sure the door is shut. I sit on the couch and look up at them*
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *Lead
A Male And Female Robot: "Absolutely, ma'am. Me and Rabbit were built with anatomically correct genit-" "I have girl parts!" He's interrupted again, sighing.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Could you show them to me? *I smile innocently* I just need to know if they are actually correct
A Male And Female Robot: "Sure thing." Spine says, whirring quietly as his trousers open up, a large metal phallus sliding out, almost life-like, but certainly altered to fit with the different material. Rabbit remains still, simply staring around the house, occasionally going "Ooh..." At a shiny object in the room.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I stand up and walk in front of Rabbit* Rabbit stay still and show me your girl parts *I grab her head and kiss her as good as I can before going back to Spike and rubbing his phallus* does it feel like anything?
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit twitches, giggling wildly "Aaaaaaaaa-Okay!" She laughs, lifting her skirt up, revealing herself. There's clearly a slit between her legs. Spine tenses up, giving a brief nod. "Yeah, it feels like something..."
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Good? Rabbit come here *I rub his whole length tenderly before putting the tip in my mouth* mmm~
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I rub the shaft and I feel my panties getting wet slowly*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit walks over to her, staring at her. "Yeeeesss?" She asks, remaining still. Spine buckles, his hand slowly placed at the back of her head. "Most don't go onto this so quickly..."
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pull his tip out and smile* Well I'm very very very very horny so I hope you can forgive me for being so quick *I reach over to Rabbit's slit and rub it softly before putting Spine's tip back in my mouth and stroke his shaft faster. I push my fingers into Rabbit's slit*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit gives static feedback, freezing up momentarily with a repeated "E-E-E-EEEEE" Spine grabs the back of her head, pulling and pushing her along his shaft with a heavy breath. "I can tell..." He chuckles.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I rub his shaft faster before taking his cock deeper into my mouth* mmmm~ *I pump my fingers in and out of Rabbit's slit grinning at the fact she shut up and that is so tight*
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *It's
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit begins leaking some kind of oil, giggling quietly. Spine closes his eyes, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her deeper, thrusting forwards, his cock sliding down her throat.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I gag slightly but smile up at him and wink as I start sucking on it hard and I try to find Rabbit's clit* mhhmmm~
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pump my fingers in and out quicker than ever before and use the hand that was jerking the rest of your length to start fingering myself*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit squeals, her arms going limp as her legs shake, dripping wet. Spine pulls her head harder, making her deepthroat him as he grunts. "Almost there..." He mutters.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I smile up at him and give him a let it all out nod as I press Rabbit's clit down rubbing it slightly*
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I finger myself slowly but make sure to leave a small pool underneath me*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit moans slowly, swaying side to side in semi-consciousness. Spine gasps, pulling her all the way down to the hilt as he climaxes, a substance similar to cum squirting out from his cock and down her throat, still managing to fill her mouth up.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pull my head off of your cock and swallow all of the cum-like substance and lick the remaining coming out of his cock then look at Rabbit then Spine* you know what to do *I pull my fingers out and grin* time for you to get some pleasure from her
A Male And Female Robot: Spine winces, glaring at Rabbit. "Yeah... We're programmed to behave like brother and sister..." Rabbit jerks upwards, pointing her finger around almost drunkly. "I-I-I had no idea there was a body in my trunk, officer!" She stammers out.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Well you'll never know what a robot vagina looks or feels like *I start walking away then grin* and until you fuck her, I'm off limits *I turn to look at you* capeche? *I chuckle*
A Male And Female Robot: He nods. "Well, Rabbit... Looks like she's gonna be off limits for a long time." Rabbit bursts out laughing, before sleepily adjusting her skirt. "Can-Can we play tag while she's gone?"
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I sigh and look through the crate for the remote* ah here it is *I pick it up and point it at Spine* hmm what level should I put it at? *I grin*
A Male And Female Robot: "Ah, Rabbit, she's found the remote." He says, sounding worried. "Whatzat?" Rabbit asks.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I press the "delete relationship" button and aim it at Spine then Rabbit* oh woops I guess your programming for you two to be like brother and sister is gone *I say sarcastically then smirk*
A Male And Female Robot: "Huh. I didn't feel anything." Spine says, shrugging. "I didn't neither-er." Rabbit shrugs, saying.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): You won't, now for the real show *I press the "lust" button and aim it at Spine then Rabbit* there it should happen now
A Male And Female Robot: "What should-" Spine says, stopping. He glances at Rabbit, Rabbit giving the same look back before they both immediately lunged at eachother, kissing and rolling on the floor, Rabbit wrapping her legs around The Spine.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Yes! *I jump about happily* this is the key to these two! *I put it in my pocket and grin* they're mine
A Male And Female Robot: Spine lays on top of Rabbit, thrusting into her with a grunt as Rabbit buckles, her metal groaning with the forced entry. After a pause, The Spine begins fucking her at a moderate pace.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I pull the remote out of my pocket and grin* I didn't see this before, so he's only at half length *I turn The Spine's cock length up to the max* let's see what happens now
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit almost screams static, The Spine not even slowing down as he continues thrusting, Rabbit gripping the carpet tightly as she buckles with each thrust.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I walk towards them and kneel down* what's this you're enjoying it? *I chuckle* pull out for a second Spine
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I press a button turning Rabbit into a virgin* there you go have fun *I kiss The Spine on the cheek*
A Male And Female Robot: The Spine seems to be completely reprogrammed from the remote, giving a nod as he quickly forces his way back inside Rabbit, unaware of the new programming. The Spine is suddenly knocked off Rabbit with a hearty punch to the head, sending him flat on his face. "That hurt..." Rabbit crossed her legs, frowning.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Oh now now Rabbit it will it's your first time *I wipe her memory of all of her past sexual experiences* so being a virgin sex will hurt. Alright, now have fun and The Spine don't hurt her... too much *I chuckle and help The Spine up*
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit continues frowning, lying flat on her back. The Spine dusts himself off, walking over to her. "And again..." He lays down on top of her, slowly leaning down and kissing her, his hands sliding down to her hips, her legs opening slightly with a surprised moan.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Good now gentle remember don't be too rough with her *I turn Rabbit's breast size down to a BB cup* and Rabbit don't hurt him any more or I will personally disable you
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Same goes for you The Spine
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit whimpers slightly, staring up at The Spine with fearful eyes. The Spine slowly forces his way inside her, his hands holding her down firmly as she yelps, struggling under his grip. "It feels weir-rd!"
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): *I walk over to Rabbit and softly lick her nipples while fondling her other breast* it will baby, it's your first experience of sex
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty): Now if you don't struggle it won't feel as weird
A Male And Female Robot: Rabbit tries her best to stay still, occasionally jerking in reaction to The Spine's thrust, giving out a painful yelp each time.
A MILF (gigantic ass, unrealistically big breasts, brown hair, blue eyes, can be slutty) has left the conversation.

I may be getting too into Shamchat.
delete this right now, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Nebulae
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK

JESUS CHRIST DUDE

12d.jpg