Nebulae
e0MvuQA.png

tumblr_lvwuh9FLz71qckc8bo2_1280.jpg

mUM8VcE.jpg

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
is it just me or does the SAM cleaning robot sound like the vault-tec employee from the start of fallout 4

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I just finished my playthrough and boy, this was a fantastic game. It was painful to see it end. Did it on Supernova and fuck man, companions are a drag. I ended up losing Vicar Max and Nyoko and Pavarti and Alex (or whoever that annoying commie gunslinger is). I went for a mainly tech/dialog build which worked wonders. Pretty much played the morally ambiguious corporate swashbuckler who sold themselves to the highest bidder and reaped the rewards. Now I am the King of Halcyon and I drink Rizzo beverages every time I wake up, during meals, and before I sleep. I'll be going for another playthrough in time, maybe melee although, I don't know how viable that is on Supernova.

Commie gunslinger whined the whole way, and then bam, I'm the leader of the colony and he's still salty. Frankly, I did what's best for the long-term survival of the race... or at least survival of my life-style as a rich freelancer turned commander of the colony.

Should I restart and do another playthrough starting from scatch and side with Phineous instead?

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Frankly, I did what's best for the long-term survival of the race... or at least survival of my life-style as a rich freelancer turned commander of the colony.
Without giving away too much try the other endings my gamerman, theres one in particular I really vibe with on the Phineas side. You could probably just reload a save from before you turn in Phineas if you want to do his route.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
IT'S NOT THE BEST CHOICE

IT'S SPACERS CHOICE

I've got the tune stuck in my head. I restarted the game because I rushed through on a hard difficulty. Loving it, ngl.

Reactions: List

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Comparing it to NV just makes the game feel meh to me

NV had a better setting, better characters, better dialogue

Its okay I guess, i'll probably finish it up eventually

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Comparing it to NV just makes the game feel meh to me

NV had a better setting, better characters, better dialogue

Its okay I guess, i'll probably finish it up eventually
New Vegas will always be one of my favorite games, but I'll be honest I think the writing overall especially when it comes to characters and depth are a lot more consistent in Outer Worlds, I feel like every character in this game is unique and stands out in some way whereas in New Vegas there were only a few really good characters.

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
zJ4BpAm.jpg

SOpyxBe.jpg

Oh man, I'm enjoying the game a lot! Writing is awesome and I found myself chuckling at some of the morbid shit in Edgewater. Good dark humour. Playing on Supernova Difficulty and those Primal Beasts fucking hurt bro. Just been doing side-quests before I go and pick up Parvati.

Remember! You've tried the best! Now try the rest! I'll update you spacers soon! Wish me luck!​

key

Nebulae
New Vegas will always be one of my favorite games, but I'll be honest I think the writing overall especially when it comes to characters and depth are a lot more consistent in Outer Worlds, I feel like every character in this game is unique and stands out in some way whereas in New Vegas there were only a few really good characters.
Main issue was Bethesda fucked Obsidian over with an incredibly short dev timeline. As a result, it lacks a lot of polishing and depth in certain areas. Despite this, it's still the best 3D Fallout game ever made and that is, in my opinion, a testament to the skills of Obsidian.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Main issue was Bethesda fucked Obsidian over with an incredibly short dev timeline. As a result, it lacks a lot of polishing and depth in certain areas. Despite this, it's still the best 3D Fallout game ever made and that is, in my opinion, a testament to the skills of Obsidian.
the sheer depth of some of the minor characters and world design makes me pray to god that they make a second game on the outer world's engine

they have a good engine for a 3D western RPG game, they just need to keep it coming

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
every time I think they ran out, there's another chunk of dialogue with Martin the moon man

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
On my second save, I massacred the board's residence on groundbreaker.
Only the corporate guards fought back, everyone else on ground breaker didn't give a fuck

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Gamer don't try it.

It makes the game so much better if you play on normal the first time around.
I hope you're not serious. I really enjoyed Supernova and I didn't find it held be back anymore than it should have. I feel like it forces you to play right and mix up your healing kit with different additives, and I had my gun skills at 20-24 that entire playthrough.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Yeah, I restarted half-way through my first run to go supernova because I found hard to be too easy imo