the population pendulum swing

Nebulae
cops without uniforms plotting to perform several terrorist attacks to regain their command links with overwatch

rebels stuck trying to pacify towns, unable to determine who's a refugee, who's a nutcase and who's a union sympathizer
many from both sides die in the chaos

all hail the new era
flip it round, have the rebels own the town, reverse occupation would be very interesting

actual great idea, praying for this

it'd be funny seeing a modern reign of terror as anyone and everyone is surviving in some new revolutionary city and under threat of execution if TWO people accuse them of some union collaboration

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
flip it round, have the rebels own the town, reverse occupation would be very interesting
This would require introducing a new faction since so far we've pinned the anthrax bombings with military grade missiles and other morally questionable stuff on unaffiliated mercs to keep Lambdas reputation squeaky clean without ever elaborating on who hired them or manning up and making Lambda a little morally flexible now that Eli and Freeman fucked off after HLA

and also maybe introducing something to do with any union-affiliated citizens who stay around after reverse occupation ends since the refugee camp is a little barren right now and theres a ban on conscripting people into civil protection

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This would require introducing a new faction since so far we've pinned the anthrax bombings with military grade missiles and other morally questionable stuff on unaffiliated mercs to keep Lambdas reputation squeaky clean without ever elaborating on who hired them or manning up and making Lambda a little morally flexible now that Eli and Freeman fucked off after HLA

and also maybe introducing something to do with any union-affiliated citizens who stay around after reverse occupation ends since the refugee camp is a little barren right now and theres a ban on conscripting people into civil protection
mate that was a whole map ago forget aboutttt ittttt

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Some would even consider treating a metrocop as anything but a walking, talking target equivalent to being a target yourself. The schizophrenic scandi who made a conscious effort to stab a captive cop to death while people tried to pull them off of him comes to mind.
I think it makes perfect sense for someone who has been imprisoned longer than he knows, and subjected to horrors beyond your understanding as a result, to not be buddy-buddy with cops - and frankly fucking gruesomely murdering the first one he can

the actual situation and the way it played out is way more nuanced and well RP'd than you portray it as, and using it as an example while blatantly disregarding the actions which took place before and after is intellectually dishonest if you want anyone to take what you are posting seriously

thanks

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
theres a ban on conscripting people into civil protection
should be reversed as things become more desperate

just give them CWU uniforms and use them as cannon fodder lol

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
should be reversed as things become more desperate

just give them CWU uniforms and use them as cannon fodder lol
put bomb collars on them, if they escape kill em if they survive a couple weeks of cannon fodder/spy work, enlist them

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm going to give you exactly one post to realise why letting cops capture refugees/rebels to strap bomb collars to them and (under threat of PK) force them to fight is an absolutely abysmal idea IC and OOC.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'm going to give you exactly one post to realise why letting cops capture refugees/rebels to strap bomb collars to them and (under threat of PK) force them to fight is an absolutely abysmal idea IC and OOC.
nah rabid you don't need bomb collars, just grab @Lost_Cartress and have him threaten to kill people's families again

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
I think it makes perfect sense for someone who has been imprisoned longer than he knows, and subjected to horrors beyond your understanding as a result, to not be buddy-buddy with cops - and frankly fucking gruesomely murdering the first one he can

the actual situation and the way it played out is way more nuanced and well RP'd than you portray it as, and using it as an example while blatantly disregarding the actions which took place before and after is intellectually dishonest if you want anyone to take what you are posting seriously

thanks
sincere apologies for missing the nuances behind the encounter, I wasn't meaning to imply there aren't reasons why someone would act like that towards the people complicit with an alien regime that turns people into stalkers and the act of violently murdering one in captivity while others attempt to stop you can't be RPed properly and implying there would be rebels killing rebels over the subject because they didn't want to is entirely wrong so far

I was just trying to make the point that some rebels may not be willing to accept a temporary peace between cops and may quite frankly gruesomely murder as many as possible, which may or may not have consequences for so called DMZs or alliances

Nebulae
Make the possibility of losing as a faction very real. Make raids and attacking strategic targets provide a bonus beyond mindless pvp. I guarantee you'll see at least some balance in population.

Although as it gets later in the day pop will drop naturally, but the concept of actually losing ground will mean you won't see such drastic swing in pop.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
5cR6W6H.png

some union collaboration
any union-affiliated citizens
that union medical worker
a union sympathizer
majority of union characters
You face the union
by the union long ago,

robotray-anime-smirk.gif

the who, now?