the population pendulum swing

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i disagree could just as well prod someone in the liver or use it like an actual taser instead of giving the whole population of eastern europe late onset cerebral palsy

Yeah, you're right thats what I'm saying.

To avoid the problem of people going "UM ACKSHULLY MY CITIZEN SHRUGS OFF UR SHOCK BATON" they made it so you hit them in the head > they go down as a gameplay thing, rather than the baton oneshotting you anywhere on the hitbox.

But people started taking that as an RP thing and not strictly as a gameplay mechanic, so suddenly you have cops cracking people over the head with miniature electrified baseball bats in RP instead of just RPing it as jabbing them in the ribs or whacking their legs lmao

Reactions: List

Havok

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Tbh realistically if a cop jabbed you with the lovechild of a baseball bat and a high-voltage taser you'd probably shit and piss yourself as your legs collapsed because getting tased fucking sucks and those things are clearly Not Legal Voltage lmao

But obviously gameplay so you needed a pacify people, headshots made the most sense and people started equating gameplay to the lore and making out like hitting people across the head with those things is a good idea lol

Say what you will is About stunsticks, they served their purpose. If looking at it from a gameplay perspective; If anything they were a low learning curve for very new new plagers ( say for example players from darkRP)

That their (argueably meaningless ) actions, as minges do: have consequences.

Hell I bet you a good 40 % of well established veterans were minges when they first joined and through getting accustomed to a variety of different things got seriously into the gamemode, argueably the redundant stunstick and re-educations (from a gameplay perspective ) contributed to that in a meager way .

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
hla stunstic is a cattleprod taser

but i imagine cops getting angry and smacking the shit out of people with them anyway and giving them permanent brain damage because Le Coppe BAD

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Hell I bet you a good 40 % of well established veterans were minges when they first joined and through getting accustomed to a variety of different things got seriously into the gamemode, argueably the redundant stunstick and re-educations (from a gameplay perspective ) contributed to that in a meager way .
burnt through 10 characters in my first week

Havok

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae

POV; fakelands was more than 5 years ago;

60tte687xdp61.png

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
hla stunstic is a cattleprod taser

but i imagine cops getting angry and smacking the shit out of people with them anyway and giving them permanent brain damage because Le Coppe BAD
This made me laugh unreasonably hard.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
i think you could fix the population pendulum swing . 59497 if you added mongolian language to the server

AMnEMu4.png

gary sobs as i somehow hack into the nebulous development trello and slide this image under "top priority"

Nebulae
Let the winning faction take the territory as their new 'FOB'. Capture points per say? When captured, they get repaired after 30minutes-1 hour of capturing and holding them. They give each faction access to gadgets, depending on the side. CMB could get manhack production facility. Rebels could get hacking rewiring stations to convert CMB hoppermines/turrets.

Thoughts?

They would last around a day before they can be attacked again, with group size restrictions to make it easy to attack/hard to defend. So like 15 attackers, 6 attackers. Or vice versa, 15 defenders, 6 attackers.
Something like that fam.