The Walking Dead

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Nah thought it was fitting tbh, we didn't know Morales really so had no connection to him. I was fine with his death.
The only problem with episode 3 is
eric dying
we've barely had any memorable interaction with him but are now supposed to care about him? No, that's the problem, assuming we care.
that's the problem with walking dead I feel. they are in the process of developing minor characters but always overglorify their deaths, as if we supposed to feel for them when we actually don't

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Anyone else pissed that Daryl killed Morales off without no character development what so ever? I wanted Morales to interact with other members of the former Atlanta group...

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nah thought it was fitting tbh, we didn't know Morales really so had no connection to him. I was fine with his death.
The only problem with episode 3 is
eric dying
we've barely had any memorable interaction with him but are now supposed to care about him? No, that's the problem, assuming we care.

erics death serves to further aarons development - nothing more

tera

Atom
Nebulae
episode 4 in a nutshell
C92E39335DA36CF5D787EA6320A4849488751DAA

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Honestly, the shows been dragged on too long at this point - it's pretty much the same shit every time they defeat a new group... Another one just pops up out of nowhere even stronger than the last one.

CuzImWeenie

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly, the shows been dragged on too long at this point - it's pretty much the same shit every time they defeat a new group... Another one just pops up out of nowhere even stronger than the last one.
I think that's how they wanted it to be, They move on from one group and another one comes and they will be like, Oh yeah we're used to killing people, We can take them easily, And then they realize that what they're dealing with here is not just a few people with guns, It's a whole army.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think that's how they wanted it to be, They move on from one group and another one comes and they will be like, Oh yeah we're used to killing people, We can take them easily, And then they realize that what they're dealing with here is not just a few people with guns, It's a whole army.
They should at /least/ change there location - I'd like to see maybe a season of where it is all winter. Yes, they have a whole fucking community to live in, but for the sake of viewer entertainment, they need to move on from that area... Go to New York or something, feel me?

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
erics death serves to further aarons development - nothing more

I can see this leading into a relationship between Aaron and Jesus. They were a couple in the comics after Eric's death, and it's already been confirmed that Jesus is gay in the tv series just like he is in the comics. Back when it was revealed TV Jesus was also gay, they stated they hadn't had an opportunity to bring that aspect of Jesus up yet, and this might just be it.

Also RIP Shiva. I will forever miss you, CGI kitty.

D

Deleted member 1392

I can see this leading into a relationship between Aaron and Jesus. They were a couple in the comics after Eric's death, and it's already been confirmed that Jesus is gay in the tv series just like he is in the comics. Back when it was revealed TV Jesus was also gay, they stated they hadn't had an opportunity to bring that aspect of Jesus up yet, and this might just be it.

Also RIP Shiva. I will forever miss you, CGI kitty.
I wonder how Shiva couldn't just kill the zombies... I also don't know why people don't go out to kill zombies and clear the area alongside get lesser and less zombies in the world, seriously.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Fun fact.

Negan sometimes wear a red scarf around his neck.
But do you know that he also wears red underwear?
Negan.png

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
I don't know anything about the comics besides the first few issues, so no spoilers.
But I hope that the Saviors take a big hit before they get out of their current predicament. It would be lame if they found an easy way out with few casualties.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wonder how Shiva couldn't just kill the zombies...
In the comics, the horde is far bigger than in the show and Shiva dives right in the middle of them to distract them. It was literally like, 20-30 zombies, not just 5-10. It's a little more justified, imo.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
iirc i tried toget into twd but i lost interest when it became "prison management drama"

has it got any better?

Colonel Sanders

PROUD AMERICAN
Nebulae
iirc i tried toget into twd but i lost interest when it became "prison management drama"

has it got any better?
Less management, more killing..Personally I’ve thought it was interesting from the start but for your sake, I think it’s gotten more interesting

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae

has it got any better?
That was my favourite part of the entire series :(
Now it just feels like a broken record repeating the same line of events but with slight changes each season