D527E617372B4F6FE1C2168A839B0545FC291DCB

Did someone say prison event?

Last edited:
Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
fun little thought

in 2016, nebulous started with a prison event. this is a screenshot from it and it's the only one i have;
6REXKw3.jpg

and now, in 2023, a new iteration starts with a prison event

itll be interesting to see how the two differ and if this iteration shares any of the original's longevity
this was my first thought, that hl2rp started in a prison when Helix launched

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
can we make sweps in our prison cells?

like a paper brick or a gillette razor made into a shank?
if you acquire the materials and tools for it, feel free

but shoot a quick !help beforehand so you can have a staff member overseeing it

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
can we make sweps in our prison cells?

like a paper brick or a gillette razor made into a shank?
This conjures in my head the mental image of someone spending three hours RPing smth like a shank out of cardboard (which is a real thing in some prisons IIRC), getting an admin to spawn a custom script (not an actual SWEP since those can't be made on the fly IIRC), and the player holding it out during an RP confrontation to prove they didn't just asspull it.

Only for a minge to cruise by, grab the shank without roleplay, and then run away before disconnecting out of sight.
Not saying that out of pessimism, but rather the fact it'd be depressingly fucking hilarious and not super unlikely.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
This conjures in my head the mental image of someone spending three hours RPing smth like a shank out of cardboard (which is a real thing in some prisons IIRC), getting an admin to spawn a custom script (not an actual SWEP since those can't be made on the fly IIRC), and the player holding it out during an RP confrontation to prove they didn't just asspull it.

Only for a minge to cruise by, grab the shank without roleplay, and then run away before disconnecting out of sight.
Not saying that out of pessimism, but rather the fact it'd be depressingly fucking hilarious and not super unlikely.
or we spawn them a shiv script and tell em to pretend

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
/me makes a improvised club out of the soles of my shoes