News THERMOGENESIS

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
-ad hominem musing - haha
I make a joke at someone's phrasing, everyone slides over to the other end of the interpretation.

If it was an actual critique I think I would have added the entire lower team and pushed in some other aspects instead of using a three sentence delivery. Of course, you're the one who's lampooning me with the same point you're trying to 'call' me out on or something.

Guy puts effort into OP

instead of reading it and appreciating it you go

'lol just post the event'

I think those 87 nebs emphasis that people appreciate the effort, however people will always be hungry for info when it's a full server thing.

Especially as anything can happen, even vanishing containers. Heavy Snow fucked a lot of people's items over and no one wants a repeat.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You know guys, there are different ways to make an event there is no "Correct" way if you think that you are wrong

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I make a joke at someone's phrasing, everyone slides over to the other end of the interpretation.

If it was an actual critique I think I would have added the entire lower team and pushed in some other aspects instead of using a three sentence delivery. Of course, you're the one who's lampooning me with the same point you're trying to 'call' me out on or something.

alright pal

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Then this thread and event isn't for you

fuck off
Thanks for the very cool response. I am in no way trying to insult anyone or anything I just simply want to know what this actually is instead of waiting until the day it comes out to know if the idea is worth coming on for or not.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thanks for the very cool response. I am in no way trying to insult anyone or anything I just simply want to know what this actually is instead of waiting until the day it comes out to know if the idea is worth coming on for or not.
You're welcome

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I am in no way trying to insult anyone
but you are begging for info 6 days before event is beginning on the actual event thread if you want info for event team to prep then go with convos
but straight up asking for the plot is somewhat dumb

however if you appreciate my theories:
-Zak's new map is probably seaside themed, or the relocation is gonna be that
-we can assume that by travel distance that we go to america (likely seattle), australia (because antlion problems are solved) or korea (to finish it off)
OR something surprising.​

-the event mentioned in the first op to get over with something that means that we either:
A. Finish the Pyongyang war
B. Finish some unknown battle of someone​

my fair thoughts and theories on this

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
but you are begging for info 6 days before event is beginning on the actual event thread if you want info for event team to prep then go with convos
but straight up asking for the plot is somewhat dumb

however if you appreciate my theories:
-Zak's new map is probably seaside themed, or the relocation is gonna be that
-we can assume that by travel distance that we go to america (likely seattle), australia (because antlion problems are solved) or korea (to finish it off)
OR something surprising.​

-the event mentioned in the first op to get over with something that means that we either:
A. Finish the Pyongyang war
B. Finish some unknown battle of someone​

my fair thoughts and theories on this
I'm asking for a simple idea of what the fuck this is gonna be.